First Soapland experience

Soapnewb

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have been many times in Japan but never had the opportunity to try a soap. This time I don’t want to miss it !!

I am European, staying in Tokyo, not looking for any AV experience. If you have any place to recomend that is gaijin friendly and preferably not too expensive (I think I saw some of them around 30,000 for 70’?) that would be very helpful !!

Thank you very much!!

Reactions: Mischa Maxwell
Thank you for your answer ! I think it isn’t too expensive considering the amount of service. By any chance do you know if there is the possibility of extra ball ?

Happy new year :)

Also, after reading a few reviews, if you think another place is really worth it, I don’t mind increasing the price as well!

Thank you for your answer ! I think it isn’t too expensive considering the amount of service. By any chance do you know if there is the possibility of extra ball ?

Happy new year :)
it all depend on how much time you left.
though is 70min , 10min beofre you have to stop as a wake up call will call before a 2nd final phone call.
there are some time generally wasted, like introduction of few minutes, undress, you soak in tube while she she prepare the water for wash up, washing, break in between for a drink..
real time in doing can be like 15min.
so if your first break break is 15min time, the girl will see if time no enough to go on, she will likely to stop.
i always go for 120min even in DH, 140min once and 210min once.
time too short, likely to achieve one shot.
happy new year to you too.

Also, after reading a few reviews, if you think another place is really worth it, I don’t mind increasing the price as well!
DH is above the budget shops, close to high end shop, if you go by time.
just that high end normally is 120min.