First song of your day

Sir Mick Jagger released a new song with Dave Grohl: EAZY SLEAZY about living COVID-19 [edited] times with Tick-Tock, Zoom... (he should have mentioned TAG as well). :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Frenchy
Gainsbourg/ Bardot
Je t’aime moi non plus

Probably the only song in French censored by the BBC and the Vatican.

The only French thing worth trying back in the day......:p:D:)

Forgot to post this earlier...

In light of yesterday's verdict in the Chauvin trial, this seemed like a good way to start the day.

Reactions: hundreddollarman
So is this. :)

The offspring’s new girl crush
Good eye candy

The offspring’s new girl crush
Good eye candy

So much autotune on there that you can't tell what her natural voice even remotely sounds like.... whoever wrote that software needs to be horsewhipped.

With that said, some Etta James as an antidote.

So much autotune on there that you can't tell what her natural voice even remotely sounds like.... whoever wrote that software needs to be horsewhipped.

With that said, some Etta James as an antidote.

thanks , will tell that to the daughter, who seems to worship her irrationally (it never lasts long though... we’ll see if the next one has better voice)

It took me about 30 years, but I’m so glad to become a fan of bluegrass-country singer and musician Alison Krauss.

So I recently downloaded her live album with the band Union Station. Listened to their version of “Man of Constant Sorrow”, the traditional American folk song featured in the Joel and Ethan Coen film O Brother, Where Art Thou?

Dan Tyminski sang lead vocal on that song, which was credited to the Soggy Bottom Boys in the 2000 film.

As part of Union Station, Dan sings the song in this video. Anyway, enjoy and have a great weekend!

Was actually the last song of yesterday so Im again off topic
Bit of French nostalgia recently… I miss the old country , as Mikey says of his native Albania

Reactions: IchigoDave
Bit of French nostalgia recently… I miss the old country , as Mikey says of his native Albania

It is interesting you still haven't figured out it's actually the Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan. I mean the resemblance is striking. High five!

borat.jpg