First song of your day

Last song of the Breaking Bad episode I just watched. So not my first song of the day , but the first one I like at least

Reactions: Sudsy

Probably my favorite song of the past 3-4 years. Can make me very happy or a bit sad/wistful depending on my mood.

I wish I were a bit younger…

Reactions: IchigoDave
I am an emotional wreck right now. This is what iTunes played first. What came up was the original album version, and not this live performance. This was the last song they played live. The fam and I were there for this concert, and not that far from the front row. It is one of our last happy memories together.

Reactions: Sudsy

Reactions: shadowboxer
After being surprised today by a message from a dear friend in Tokyo, I turned to an old song from the 70s — “Always on My Mind” — that Willie Nelson recorded in the 80s to win a Grammy.

A75AD7E3-9C7F-4F04-8BD6-6AB9DF53949E.jpeg

Hmmm… YouTube thought I would like this.

Went for an early walk around the hood before breakfast with KC and The Sunshine Band’s “Give It Up” in my ear.

I’ll always link that song to a fun film I saw one lovely evening at a cinema in Santa Monica Place.

Speaking of songs linked to movies... coincidentally this was my wakeup music.

Went for an early walk around the hood before breakfast with KC and The Sunshine Band’s “Give It Up” in my ear.

I’ll always link that song to a fun film I saw one lovely evening at a cinema in Santa Monica Place.

Shouldn't that be Louie Louie?

First song of the day from the other day.

Theme song to a quirky movie by the same name.

First band I saw play live in Japan, my boss knew I liked "rock music" and got me a ticket so I could see a show since I had mentioned I liked going to shows.

(I saw Star Club the week after....)

Reactions: MikeH
I started the day a little aggressively....

Some days I just love random Youtube finds... take it heart folks, and go visit your favourite massage place today :D

Reactions: IchigoDave
When Japan’s national anthem was performed last night at the opening of the Tokyo Olympics, I thought the singer was absolutely brilliant, with strong pipes, a nuanced delivery and a commanding presence.

I finally had some time this afternoon to do a search on Misia.

Her best-selling single from 2000 was my first song of the day.

When Japan’s national anthem was performed last night at the opening of the Tokyo Olympics, I thought the singer was absolutely brilliant, with strong pipes, a nuanced delivery and a commanding presence.

I finally had some time this afternoon to do a search on Misia.

Her best-selling single from 2000 was my first song of the day.

She did the best rendition of the Kimigayo that I’ve heard so far.

Reactions: Majestyk