First song of your day

Just wrapped up a looong day at work.

I rewarded myself with a glass of bourbon, neat, and this song by Mr. Wilson Pickett, The Boss and the E Street Band.

Reactions: Sudsy
Oddly enough, the first time I ever heard L7 was in a John Waters movie.

Just after midnight so truely first song of the day.

Shit I had not cried in front of my tv for years but this one got me (ok, won’t say more, no spoiler!).

Reactions: Majestyk and Sudsy

Reactions: Frenchy

Haven't heard this in like... 30 years?

Oh, YouTube. You and your crazy algorithm.

Targeted marketing at its best. I might even have met this girl. At least several who acted just like her: first laid there motionless and then was on her phone the rest of the time.

Man … I opened the TV this morning and this was playing as an MMA fighter’s entrance song on the way to his match.

Basically, this 1996 R&B song is about a cheating girlfriend and getting dumped. I can’t do “I Will Survive”, but this Mark Morrison song works for me.

It came out the same year that I got dumped by an office romance. Lesson learned: don’t shit where you eat.

Reactions: Ken1988
This was a surprisingly good start to this morning's workout.

First time to hear it REALLY loud through quality headphones - there's a lot more richness to this song than I had ever noticed over speakers.

This was a surprisingly good start to this morning's workout.

First time to hear it REALLY loud through quality headphones - there's a lot more richness to this song than I had ever noticed over speakers.

Funny, through your German contribution which - I have to admit - is quite nice indeed, youtube suggested to me this song which I haven't heard in years:

It’s only Wednesday but…

Reactions: Majestyk
Started the day off with this one.... bit early for Hallowe'en but I'll take it.
upload_2021-9-23_11-19-23.png

Reactions: hrbb