First song of your day

Days of lyrics are maybe over......just maybe

And now for something completely different. (Music starts about 30 seconds in)

I need to be in Tokyo tomorrow for some business. I wanted to take today off to travel up there. However, I could not get off because . . “reasons. Therefore I decided to call in “sick”.

Not sure if @Requiemmorrow 's recent music contributions influenced my playlist.

Be careful. If you keep listening to that man's great music, you will feel the pain and anguish of the Uralic peoples. :whistle:
"Fratres" is Part's most famous piece, but it might be a bit too crazy for some folks...

I need to be in Tokyo tomorrow for some business. I wanted to take today off to travel up there. However, I could not get off because . . “reasons. Therefore I decided to call in “sick”.

Hey, I was listening to the Rev erarlier today too! This is one of my favourite songs of all time.

Breaking up is hard to do.....

Reactions: Sudsy
I think Spotify is hinting that I should start the weekend early.....

It's technically morning now and I needed music with lyrics written when a funk-prog-trip-metal band of brilliant Mexican Americans decided to use a Ouija board while funkin-proggin'-metalin'-trippin'.

This entire album is in my opinion their best, with Francis the Mute in a close, close second.

A little motivation to get in the gym today.

The beginning of something very very interesting.....

Reactions: Sudsy

Reactions: Cinnabums and Sudsy

Reactions: CharlieSimms
Man, I forgot how fun these guys were.

Just entered a random Indian restaurant and wanted to check if Shazam recognizes the song. It did.
3DEE43D7-FAC9-4CA0-B737-95E945C95810.png

Spent lots of time around this group when I lived in LA.
The amount of weed that was smoked was unbelievable.

This was a blast from the past...

Reactions: shadowboxer