First song of your day

New on from BABYMETAL. The entire song is great, but that intro is straight fire.

Reactions: just4fun
Digging the new Metallica even more now.

Execute Lars and let her take over as drummer, and I might enjoy them again.

Reactions: hrbb

While replying to another thread I decided to (regrettably) look up to make sure I spelled "Runka Bulle" right and came across this dude dancing and singing in a language I do not understand.
I can guess the subject, though...

Yes...this was my first song today.

While replying to another thread I decided to (regrettably) look up to make sure I spelled "Runka Bulle" right and came across this dude dancing and singing in a language I do not understand.
I can guess the subject, though...

Yes...this was my first song today.

It is indeed about that and the dangers of doing it with Jesus Christ who never comes last! Apparently the arch angel Gabriel failed big time!

Last edited:

Guys, I don't care what your first song of the day is, my Wrapped playlist is fucking phenomenal. Just now it served me up these glorious tunes:

Cobrastyle, Robyn
Last Chance, Hot Chip Remix
Goodbye Horses, Q Lazzarus
Rainbow in the Dark, Dio
Darker Place, Joe Goddad remix
Te parler pour rien, Hoshi
Crazy Train, Ozzy Osbourne
Forever in Sunset, Ezra Furman
Mystic Force 127bpm mix
Not Too Soon, Throwing Muses
Clearest Blue, CHVRCHES
Wildstar (feat. Foxes), Giorgio Moroder

You can thank me later, after you add these to your favourites.

After spending more money than I earn shagging young ladies and young people who want to be ladies, and posting reviews on here, I truly feel like this is my most valuable contribution to this forum.

Thx.

Reactions: Maxblack and Sudsy
Crazy that this band grew from the ashes of Generation X - the same roots as Billy Idol.