First song of your day

A bit of a departure for me today...

When the Beatles were asked who their favorite American artist was at a 1968 press conference, John Lennon and Paul McCartney didn’t hesitate before naming Harry Nilsson.
The late American singer-songwriter won a Grammy for his performance of “Everybody’s Talkin”, featured in the film Midnight Cowboy.

When the Beatles were asked who their favorite American artist was at a 1968 press conference, John Lennon and Paul McCartney didn’t hesitate before naming Harry Nilsson.
The late American singer-songwriter won a Grammy for his performance of “Everybody’s Talkin”, featured in the film Midnight Cowboy.

One of mine too. Sacrets out :p

And again in the serie « Songs I’m Not Ashamed to Have in my Playlist Despite My Daughter Saying I Should Be »

And again in the serie « Songs I’m Not Ashamed to Have in my Playlist Despite My Daughter Saying I Should Be »

Oh Jezus............

Well, I see a good thing here. At least your daughter seems to be a sane person.

Hey everybody need a guilty pleasure sometimes. I even have a Bieber song. Cast the first stone!

Throwing%20rock.gif

Truely my first song of the day ...
Good lyrics , catchy tune. Who wrote that?

Reactions: Ken1988
So after sex with SB and a bottle of champ (Moutard, cheap but surprisingly good) we started a corny songs contest from our younger days . She thought she had clinched the win with this...

But she had to admit defeat when I showed my ace card...

Something with a little bite to start the day....