Guest viewing is limited

First Special Massage in Japan (Unknown Massage Shop in Kanda)

Divys

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Some unknown massage shop (Kanda Station Area)

Date of Encounter:
August 2022

Contact Method:
Direct

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min / 8000

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
After finally arriving in Japan, I was itching to get my privates massaged properly. I tried to make reservation by phone to another massage parlour but struggled as they could not understand English at all. I thought would be better to walk in vs trying hard and wasting my phone bill.

So I set off to near station and went to 3 different massage shops. Each one of them declined to service without a reservation (not sure if there was any other reason). So I was very disappointed and moved towards exploring the area. I saw some pics of school girls and thought this was some club where school girls dressed ladies would dance without any service whatsoever. But coz i was frustrated i just went up to one of the floors that was showing up. A very cute woman opened the door and when i said "massage" she let me in. Communication was a huge gap. She and another colleague tried hard but we could hardly understand each other. And when i was confirming the treatment they told me no service. But she had mentioned about lymphatic massage gesturing rubbing of crotch area. I was almost deciding to leave but not wanting to be disappointed I said ok. The lady was too cute to let her go without a serve..

I paid and was hoping the cuter one will serve me. got lucky and the same girl came. She asked me to undress and then came to ask me to go to shower room. I told her to join me and she obliged. Rubbed my body and after few light touches started to give me a handjob. I was elated. She was rubbing my cock with foam which by then had skyrocketed. She wanted to finish me there but i stopped as i was afraid if i wont get it again.

Off we went to bed and she started thai massage. I asked her to use oil and start rubbing vital areas and she happily obliged. I loved how she used her hand to bring pleasure for me. however i was little disappointed when she refused to rub by hole or the middle of the ass. She allowed me to rub my legs on her thighs and even allowed couple of touches on her boobs. I came in few minutes and we went to the shower again. It was 30 mins only and she probably gestured me if i want tea which i thought will mean end of service. I said no i need massage and then she said ok. Came back after 5 mins and started normal thai massage without oil. 15 mins before i got hard again and told her to start one more time. she was afraid time was less but i assured her of my performance. She rubbed and within 5 mins i finished. She was delighted and gave me a thumbs up and smile.

So i got ready and asked her for card but she could not understand. So I just left and she thanked me again and again for the opportunity i gave her to serve me.....

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Need to learn Japanese now. can't live without it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report from Kanda. As I recall correctly, after about 10pm, there are usually touts and girls wandering around the area.
Please just use caution when finding a random shop or people on the street guiding you to a random shop or room.
When possible, know where you are doing.

Need to learn Japanese now. can't live without it.
Japanese will serve you well where this is the primary language. ;) It doesn't take much to get the basic terms down.

Approved: 8/13/2022

I’m glad your first experience was a good one! You accomplished quite a lot with no Japanese skills! I’m glad you got two pops for 8000 yen from a cute provider.

May all your experiences be just as satisfying!

Reactions: cuckhimnow
Two pops for 8000 from a cute girl in a massage parlour with no Japanese is a steal, you did well.

Kanda isn’t that far, maybe I should wander and see if I can find cute girls in the area by wandering after 10 pm. I’ve had very good luck with that in Gotanda and that is much farther away.

Thanks for the inspiration on new. Hunting grounds!

Thanks for the review. Sounds good,I wonder where this is. Can you take a picture next time or try to find on Google Maps?

Reactions: cuckhimnow
You can always use Google translate to communicate.