Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes with oil. 10,000 'ye olde rub and tug'

Type/Location:
Shop location kabukicho

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Therapist: Nonoka http://www.asian-feeling.net/castdisp.aspx?id=277

I arrived sweating like a pig as I'd been walking back and forth for the last few hours trying to find somewhere nice as it's my last night in Tokyo (every foreigner friendly place was either full or no workers. The door man provided me with a cool drink and allowed me to wait in a booth. Nonoka arrived and she guided me with her gentle hands to have a shower where I was washed, teased and dried. I instantly reacted to her touch and I was thinking to myself, good choice...

We returned to the booth where I received a hard Thai massage with hints of what was to cum, literally. I enjoyed a long conversation with her as she massaged and eased away my tension. Then we proceeded to oil up old mate and the fun started. I did enjoy her touch, however completion took a while (partly due to my present dry streak 1 year) and old mate used to mrs palmer and her 5 daughters rock solid grip lol).

The overall conversation, feeling, looks, technique, and atmosphere experienced would push the experience to a 7/10 over all. She is a packaged deal. When we were running out of time, she figuratively rollled up her sleeves and worked old mate :D at my guidance. Bravo..

I longed for a bbbj and I would have loved to roam her body... :( but in the end, who knew a massage and wristy would be so much fun.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I would recommend and repeat but for leaving tomorrow.

Last edited:
I honestly think a good massage + HE is sometimes worth much more than the whole shebang more expensive and done poorly . You can't go wrong with Asian Feeling . Thanks for the review ! :)

Reactions: AMcguyver and MikeH