Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
70min, Y 22000 + 3500 for love hotel

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
First post here after about four years so, bare with me...
I finally payed a visit to PG after drooling over their website for some time.

I chose Aina but the girl that arrived was not quite her.
I did like the girl and had a good time, but I don't want to experience this if I decide to visit again so: is it some kind of test for first-timers to try and send a girl that almost looks like girl on picture, to see if the customer will notice ?
I've read good reviews here so I guess it may not be that common ?

I'm a very low profile guy so I didn't even consider raising the question with "guys at the office". I felt more comfortable asking here.

The actual review itself is short since 70min is not my kind of speed so we had time to chat, shower, go down on each other, climax, shower again and that was it (I overdo foreplay, what can I say...)
Aina was responsive and seemed like she enjoyed it: pleasant, curvy and proportional, soft skin, shaved, tight, wet, all in all - candy.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Generally a positive experience just not sure about the photo vs. reality.

Last edited by a moderator:
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Pururungang - Aina
https://www.pururungang.com/sys/girl_pc.php?&category_cd=3&id=aina

Date of Encounter:
August 2018

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
70min, Y 22000 + 3500 for love hotel

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
First post here after about four years so, bare with me...
I finally payed a visit to PG after drooling over their website for some time.

I chose Aina but the girl that arrived was not quite her.
I did like the girl and had a good time, but I don't want to experience this if I decide to visit again so: is it some kind of test for first-timers to try and send a girl that almost looks like girl on picture, to see if the customer will notice ?
I've read good reviews here so I guess it may not be that common ?

I'm a very low profile guy so I didn't even consider raising the question with "guys at the office". I felt more comfortable asking here.

The actual review itself is short since 70min is not my kind of speed so we had time to chat, shower, go down on each other, climax, shower again and that was it (I overdo foreplay, what can I say...)
Aina was responsive and seemed like she enjoyed it: pleasant, curvy and proportional, soft skin, shaved, tight, wet, all in all - candy.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Generally a positive experience just not sure about the photo vs. reality.

You mean, it looked different but it WAS the girl, or you got ANOTHER girl?

You mean, it looked different but it WAS the girl, or you got ANOTHER girl?
Since the face is blurred I can't be 100% sure, of course, but what I meant to say was I got ANOTHER girl.
As far as I could judge the entire figure didn't match what was on the picture.

Maybe that girl recently looked fatter but I think that was the girl in the picture:))) anyone can get fat easily:)))

Most shops do some photoshop on body as well.
And obviously they all lie about measurements

From what I've learned reading other posts, both to occur to a certain degree which is why I (almost) never look at the measurements (except height) and I don't carry a measuring tape with me ;) but maybe I should sometimes because
I doubt severely that that waist is 59cm.

Maybe that girl recently looked fatter but I think that was the girl in the picture:))) anyone can get fat easily:)))
True, however, women's gains focus around hips, while guys' focus around waist (this may vary slightly depending on the body type...)
It was more about the face (as weird as it seems to draw expectations based on blurred face, I know.)

All in all, same old song about "PS+bending the truth", so nothing related to 1-st timers, which is what I wondered about. Thanks.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
From what I've learned reading other posts, both to occur to a certain degree which is why I (almost) never look at the measurements (except height) and I don't carry a measuring tape with me ;) but maybe I should sometimes because

True, however, women's gains focus around hips, while guys' focus around waist (this may vary slightly depending on the body type...)
It was more about the face (as weird as it seems to draw expectations based on blurred face, I know.)

All in all, same old song about "PS+bending the truth", so nothing related to 1-st timers, which is what I wondered about. Thanks.
I think they photoshop faces even under the blur and i do think they are very careful about faces not being easy to recognize for the girl’s identity. As for your question, no I haven’t heard stories about shops doing this specifically to first timers.

Reactions: chung hwang lo