First Time. Am I Good to Go?

Dobondobondo

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey guys.
First I'd like to thank everyone for their contributions to the site so far, it has all been very informative and/or entertaining for me to pick through. After seeing everyone's opinions, it might be time to take the plunge myself. Before I do so, however, I wanted to verify a few things.
As a big fan of Japan and their culture, I don't want to overstep my bounds. Is it true that most of this P2P activity is within legal bounds? I have no intention of breaking the law, but at the same time, I'm down to do anything available! Since there are sites describing these P2P activities, I can only assume that things are legit. Do I have anything to worry about? Is there anything I have to keep in mind to make sure things go smoothly in that department?
I won't bother asking for recommendations, I think I can figure that out myself. If this is not the correct spot for this question, please let me know and I'll direct it elsewhere. Thanks in advance for any advise you give.

Reactions: Simonka
You'll be fine. Unless you try to rob someone or hurt someone..

99.9% of cases have to do with shops that get themselves in trouble, which varies greatly. It's never the client or even the provider...

Read a review, make a choice - you will be fine. If you start nitpicking details, you'll make yourself paranoid and ruin the experience.

It's illegal to directly advertise or sell sex (full service/vaginal) - You'll never see "sex for sale, 40,000 yen" - that's purely illegal and will get people into trouble.
Anal service is completely legal to advertise, in comparison. But, you can book a girl for her time and other services, which may include additional bonuses that aren't being 'sold'.

Regardless, you, the client, won't be held accountable. The law is mostly focused on the shop or provider...