July 2016 (early evening)

Contact Method:
Walked into the store

Appointment Length & Costs:
20 minutes - JPY 4,320

Type/Location:
Pink Salon in Shinjuku

Language Notes:
I used Japanese only. However, it didn't seem that English would have been a big problem. Girl greeted me in English, but switched to Japanese, once I greeted her in Japanese.

Details of the Encounter:
Physical Description: Probably in her early 40s. Not that slim, but I wouldn’t call her fat either, a bit round maybe. Nice big boobs and smooth skin. Can see her age though. Her pussy was slightly shaved - not bad.
Details: My first time in any adult entertainment place anywhere - so I was nervous a fuck. If it wasn't for this site, I would probably not have the guts to make my way to a pink salon or health place, as I didn't know what to expect (atmosphere, gaijin friendly or not and most of all I was worried about being ripped of). So, I hope I can give back a little bit with this and future reviews.
After doing various research here on this site, I felt it was the best that I have my first experience at an adult place in a pink salon that was gaijin friendly. Reason: First, pink salons are fairly cheap. Second, I knew I would be super nervous, so just in case I couldn't get a hard one, I wouldn't have wasted so much money. 3. In case I didn't like the girl too much, session would be over after 20 minutes. Shinjuku is easy for me to access and Hinomaru seemed to be a place, where gaijin are more than welcome, so I made my choice.
I found the place on googlemaps, so no problem getting there. I walked up the broad stairs and found myself on the second floor with a few pictures of the girls that were available. A middle aged guy showed up 1,2 minutes. As I already made my choice I told him, I want to see Rumi for 20 minutes. I had to wait another 2,3 minutes to pay and then was guided to my couch. Since there are no walls separating each couch from each other in the room, I can't really say you get a lots of privacy. Each couch faces the same direction, so you should at least only see the other one's back. The only thing is, when you get the couch close to the entrance of the room, as people need to get passed you then. Luckily, it was 5pm on a weekday and I was the only customer and got the couch in the back.
Rumi showed up after about 5 minutes and brought a glass of water. We greeted each other, made a quick small talk and then we both undressed. She kept her skirt on, but had nothing under it, which I realized a bit late. She cleaned my Johnson with a wet tissue and went to work. I fondled and sucked on here tits for a while, and then just relaxed. As I was nervous, it took me some time to get hard, and once I got, I already came, probably after 7,8 minutes. Her BJ was soft, as was her HJ. It felt good, but I had better ones, too. She was OK, with fingering her pussy and touching overall. I wish she would have put a pit more pressure on sucking and rubbing, but I guess, she would, if I had asked her. After I came in her mouth, she sucked it all up and then probably spit it into a tissue, though I didn't see that. She went away to wash her mouth and we spent the remaining 10 minutes to do some small talk about all sorts of things. She then guided me to the exit stairs and wished to see me again."
Recommendation: Yes for a first-timer. Rumi told me that half of their customers are foreigners. The place is very gaijin friendly, the pricing is reasonable and Rumi is a nice person. She was a bit older than myself, but her skin was still smooth and her tits were big and nicely shaped. I am not sure if I would repeat, probably yes, but if you want to see girls in their 20s, you better head somewhere else.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I would give it a 2.5 out of a 5. She was very friendly and talkative, never felt only like a "business experience". The place itself is a bit old and the girls are most in their 40s.

I am confused.

Bear?

Turtle?

Lizard?

kuma_kuma_by_laydee_deathstrike.jpg

lol! Yeah, I can see now that this is confusing. Gotta change either the avatar or the name I guess.

Reactions: roots reggae