Walk In. https://darling-h.com/en/profile.php?id=yuna2

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 min 29,800 yen

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
No Japanese at all

Details of the Encounter:
As a newcomer to Soaplands I read a few reviews on this site before making my decision about which establishment to visit. I settled on Darling Harbour because it was Gaijin friendly. I took the train to Minowa and walked from there. On Google maps head to the remains of Yoshiwara Ohmon then the street is called Edomachi Dori. The main redlight district is quite easy to recognise due to the bright lights and scores of well dressed gentlemen coaxing you inside. Towards the bottom of the street you will find Darling Harbour with a yellow and blue sign in Japanese Lettering. A door mat has the Darling Harbour logo on it. Once inside you take off your shoes and put slippers on. You're immediately led to a little waiting room with pictures of the girls on the walls. You're presented with a glass of Oolong Tea and spoken to in Japanese. I explained I could only speak English so they sent another guy to negotiate. He only had a little English but with Google translate on my phone, it was enough to get by. He presented four options however he discovered that one was booked leaving three to choose from. I chose Meisa upon his recommendation. I paid the advertised price of 29.8k yen. I was then led to another room where I had to wait with several Japanese men for just over an hour. They were polite and apologetic about the wait. Eventually I was introduced to Meisa and she was amazingly cute in a little black lace outfit. Thankfully her English was good and she led me upstairs. Once in the room she chatted away and explained everything to me. She looks early 20s, is thin, toned and shaven. We went through the procedure which others have described in their reviews and Meisa was an absolute expert. Her BBBJ and rimming technique were outstanding. Once we got down to full sex she quickly brought me to climax and then gently showered me down. We chatted in the bath whilst I relaxed. She was funny and had great advice about places to visit in Japan. I would highly recommend.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Best money I've spent in a long time.

Thank you very much for your review of Darling Harbour with Meisa, much appreciated!
Glad you had a good time!

Approved: 11/29/2019

Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Darling Harbour - Meisa

Date of Encounter:
Nov 2019

Contact Method:
Walk In. https://darling-h.com/en/profile.php?id=yuna2

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 min 29,800 yen

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
No Japanese at all

Details of the Encounter:
As a newcomer to Soaplands I read a few reviews on this site before making my decision about which establishment to visit. I settled on Darling Harbour because it was Gaijin friendly. I took the train to Minowa and walked from there. On Google maps head to the remains of Yoshiwara Ohmon then the street is called Edomachi Dori. The main redlight district is quite easy to recognise due to the bright lights and scores of well dressed gentlemen coaxing you inside. Towards the bottom of the street you will find Darling Harbour with a yellow and blue sign in Japanese Lettering. A door mat has the Darling Harbour logo on it. Once inside you take off your shoes and put slippers on. You're immediately led to a little waiting room with pictures of the girls on the walls. You're presented with a glass of Oolong Tea and spoken to in Japanese. I explained I could only speak English so they sent another guy to negotiate. He only had a little English but with Google translate on my phone, it was enough to get by. He presented four options however he discovered that one was booked leaving three to choose from. I chose Meisa upon his recommendation. I paid the advertised price of 29.8k yen. I was then led to another room where I had to wait with several Japanese men for just over an hour. They were polite and apologetic about the wait. Eventually I was introduced to Meisa and she was amazingly cute in a little black lace outfit. Thankfully her English was good and she led me upstairs. Once in the room she chatted away and explained everything to me. She looks early 20s, is thin, toned and shaven. We went through the procedure which others have described in their reviews and Meisa was an absolute expert. Her BBBJ and rimming technique were outstanding. Once we got down to full sex she quickly brought me to climax and then gently showered me down. We chatted in the bath whilst I relaxed. She was funny and had great advice about places to visit in Japan. I would highly recommend.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Best money I've spent in a long time.

Thanks for the review!

And welcome to TAG!

Is her name meisa yuna how come the link post girl is yuna

Wow must say many of the women at Darling Harbor are gorgeous in comparison to other profiles from other shops I've read reviews of.

Reactions: SoapFTW
Wow must say many of the women at Darling Harbor are gorgeous in comparison to other profiles from other shops I've read reviews of.
It’s hard to go wrong. They have a group of three shops, and when they interview the girls they only choose the best for DH and send the older ones to another shop and the chubbier ones to the last shop.