Guest viewing is limited

SJ First time at Kabukicho Strawberry Jam!

Marriedtojapanese

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Shinjuku Strawberry Jam - Mana

Date of Encounter:
January 2019

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40min ~10900

Type/Location:
Shinjuku Kabukicho, in-shop visit

Language Notes:
My paltry Japanese worked wonders

Details of the Encounter:
Nearing the end of a longish family trip, I found my pre-flight day mostly empty except for a date with the wife at 5pm, and decided to finally take a swing at some of my more researched spots in Shinjuku that were both convenient and looked like about what I'd be into... at 6am!

No problems speaking basic Japanese with the tired-looking guy in the booth at the entrance, and after relaying that I had researched online, and really wanted to try one of the smallest women they had, I found out the the tiny-champ Rin (147cm) was somehow already with a customer! I can't have arrived any later than 6:10, so I guess they really do get a fair bit of traffic there...

Anyway, the host asked me to pick from the remaining cards on the table or wait an hour, so I decided to go for 150cm Mana, and it was, at least in my limited experience so far, a great choice! After about another ten minutes wait, I was led back behind the curtain, slight delay taking off my hiking boots (boys, please untie your shoes if they lace up while you're in the waiting room). Down the hall, a tiny pixie awaited me, and gave me a friendly smile as we walked back to her room.

The room itself was a tiny closet, and Mana had done her best to hide the fact that she smokes - the room had more of a coffee aroma... It was later on when the kissing started that I got a tinge of the cig taste. anyway, typical shower routine for a short visit like mine, nothing special and no real action in the shower itself. As soon as I laid down on the bed, though, she went straight to town with a BJ... Nothing mind-blowing, but definitely nice compared to what I usually (don't) get at home.

After several minutes of pretty toe-curling fun watching her bob up and down, She released me, and started applying lube to Junior before kissing her way up my body and trying to get face-to-face (she was a little too small for that, though). I was surprised that a first timer like me made it to a very pleasant sumata - she told me "kimochi ii, daaaaaame...", and wriggled around in such a way as to pretend she wanted more, kind of a teasing, really, or a dare.

A few other interesting things happened, and if this visit had been at the beginning of my trip, I'm sure I would've returned for a second round with Mana... She was very friendly, nice pink nipples and perky breasts, and though her hair was much shorter than her pics online, I couldn't stay bummed about it for long, since it was very practical, and never got in the way, while still giving her the true look of a pixie or other magical creature. I doubt few mongers used to gravure fantasy bodies would score her super high, but the total package of Mana was definitely a big thumb's up for me.

When it was over, another trip through the shower, and a more reserved friendly goodbye. Again, I think another visit, and things would get more interesting - I know that's also what they WANT me to think, but frankly, anyone who even get the illusion right deserves solid props IMHO. I thanked both Mana and the front desk guy with a cheerful ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU on my way out - which was, I think a good thing, because the same front desk guy remembered me when I came back the next day, and cut me a pretty good "squeeze one in before the airport" deal. But that's for another review...

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
After years of nervousness, or just frustration trying to schedule this kind of "me time" without some convoluted excuse to the wife/in-laws, I made a decisive breakthrough on daytime playtime... I think on my next trip, I'll have to diversify my experiences a bit to triangulate, but given other reviews and my own experience, Strawberry Jam definitely seems to live up to the value-p4p hype.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you enjoyed - nice to hear the Jam is still going strong. Such a bargain IF you get a decent girl.

Unfortunately I’ve seen girls in there who look like different kinds of magical creatures - Orcs, goblins and the odd Minotaur.

Maybe going first thing in the morning, you get an elf, then as the day goes on they turn into orcs? Or maybe they assume the later it gets the drunker the clientele, and looks won't matter?

Reactions: namae and Granator
After years of nervousness, or just frustration trying to schedule this kind of "me time" without some convoluted excuse to the wife/in-laws, I made a decisive breakthrough on daytime playtime...

Good for you man. It's hard to get away from the wife/fam when you're on vacation. I pretty much failed entirely the last time I was in Japan. Hopefully you get to try some new experiences next time around.