Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area First time at Kannami Shinchi

Airnest

Osaka Shinchi Guide/Fat bitches need love too!
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yuna

Date of Encounter:
November 2019

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥10,000 - 20 minutes

Type/Location:
Amagasaki

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
After living in Osaka for 7 years, I finally tried Kannami Shinchi. It was delayed by a year due to laziness as it was “far” compared to Tobita which is a 10 minute walk from where I live or Matsushima which takes me about 20 minutes by train to get to. It was less than a 10 minute walk from Deyashiki station. I got there around 6pm and it wasn’t crowded. The area is really small and shops are next to each other. As one poster described it was a fire hazard. You can walk around the area in 5 minutes or less. There are 1-4 girls at each shop while the mama-san sits outside. The entry looks like a small standing bar. I saw a girl with huge tits, and as mama-san was touting her H-cups tits. She was wearing a red body hugging gown similar to those worn by hostesses which accentuated her assets. I paid ¥10,000 to the girl and she intruduced herself as Yuna. She had a friendly and pleasing aura to her. She kind a looks like a gal, with blond hair and slightly tanned skin. Her face is pleasing though she has some crooked teeth, but definitely not a turn-off. She looks to be about early to mid-20s. I was surprised by the size of the room as it can only fit a futon. As described by another poster, it was hard to maneuver and change positions as the room is really cramped. Yuna didn’t waste any time as she told me to strip and the preparation was done. She started off with a BBJ, got me covered and started on top. We switched to mish after a few minutes with some DFK and some tit sucking. Switched to doggy for a while and finished in mish. Had some chat as we were getting dressed and got some canned green tea on the way out.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Most of the girls are young and the looks are on par or even better than Mastsushima. The service seems to be better compared to Tobita or Matsushima. It’s better value than Tobita in terms of quality of service or price. It’s worth it to go out of my way there and hopefully find some regulars. I’m not sure of its gaijin-friendliness as I’m Asian-American and have been mistaken for being Japanese, though I’ve never tried to pass off being Japanese. At least they’re not hostile to gaijin like in Shinodayama in which only one shop accepted me and told me to keep it a secret. I will write 3 more reviews of my experience there in the coming days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing your experience, we greatly appreciate it!

Approved: 11/19/2019

Reactions: Airnest
I wanted to try, but my cock wasn't standing that time , i actually locked 2-3 target. My prime body condition is afternoon cause i do my training that period, the place start after 5pm, at 8+ i will feel like sleeping. 12-2pm i ready at tobita area. That why going bkk themae i oso dun like @ night time, probably go massage first b4 going there.
I oso prefer bigger space dun mind pay a bit more, maybe a football field so i can chase after the girl naked haha, or run a fes laps for warm up.

The place is very cluster, if fire will spread very fast, i read fire happen in an old shinchi b4 it move to tobita, and while i was tobita last oct, i saw few officers checking the whole area there, wires, clearance, obstruction, building material...
I not so worry for myself as i dun go everyday, i worry for the girls at kannami, safey, health, envivornment apply to all working class ppl

Girls there are definitely younger and prettier than mastsushima, is the time concern
I already cut my ticket for tobita nxt may, see if i can have a chance there, if the 'timing' is right

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yuna

Date of Encounter:
November 2019

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥10,000 - 20 minutes

Type/Location:
Amagasaki

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
After living in Osaka for 7 years, I finally tried Kannami Shinchi. It was delayed by a year due to laziness as it was “far” compared to Tobita which is a 10 minute walk from where I live or Matsushima which takes me about 20 minutes by train to get to. It was less than a 10 minute walk from Deyashiki station. I got there around 6pm and it wasn’t crowded. The area is really small and shops are next to each other. As one poster described it was a fire hazard. You can walk around the area in 5 minutes or less. There are 1-4 girls at each shop while the mama-san sits outside. The entry looks like a small standing bar. I saw a girl with huge tits, and as mama-san was touting her H-cups tits. She was wearing a red body hugging gown similar to those worn by hostesses which accentuated her assets. I paid ¥10,000 to the girl and she intruduced herself as Yuna. She had a friendly and pleasing aura to her. She kind a looks like a gal, with blond hair and slightly tanned skin. Her face is pleasing though she has some crooked teeth, but definitely not a turn-off. She looks to be about early to mid-20s. I was surprised by the size of the room as it can only fit a futon. As described by another poster, it was hard to maneuver and change positions as the room is really cramped. Yuna didn’t waste any time as she told me to strip and the preparation was done. She started off with a BBJ, got me covered and started on top. We switched to mish after a few minutes with some DFK and some tit sucking. Switched to doggy for a while and finished in mish. Had some chat as we were getting dressed and got some canned green tea on the way out.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Most of the girls are young and the looks are on par or even better than Mastsushima. The service seems to be better compared to Tobita or Matsushima. It’s better value than Tobita in terms of quality of service or price. It’s worth it to go out of my way there and hopefully find some regulars. I’m not sure of its gaijin-friendliness as I’m Asian-American and have been mistaken for being Japanese, though I’ve never tried to pass off being Japanese. At least they’re not hostile to gaijin like in Shinodayama in which only one shop accepted me and told me to keep it a secret. I will write 3 more reviews of my experience there in the coming days.
Thanks for your review of a place a bit off the beaten path. Always appreciated by those of us in western Japan.

Yikes. The girl in that "imagemart" ad in that link looks strikingly similar to a girl I dated a few years ago. Like, almost her twin, with the exact same mouth. Nice big mouth, on an awful, horrible sadistic bitch that refused to give BJs. I'm going to crawl into my safe space for a bit and do coloring books.

Anyone notice mastsushima is a push open door, and tobita is a sliding one.
Cause after some water spray, the girl ask me to go back by myself, and what , all doors were closed and i dunno which, so i just knock and push open, haha, she shld have leave it open. (anyway it was so quiet and no customer at all)
Mastsushima give more 'concrete' modern feel, tobita more authentic 'wood' feel
Though some may said important is the girl and service, still environment can oso create romantic, excitement and stimulus to sex as well.
So how the room feel? Some simple details.

Are asians foreigners okay there (with some Japanese ability) or did they think you were Japanese?? I’ve read mixed answers about this place

The mamasan touts calling me 'kor kor', assuming me taiwanese, so i dun have problem there, it just that i din call the girls