Service and/or Provider's Name:
Mae, Runa, and another girl whose name eludes me
http://www.taikusouko.com/top/

Date of Encounter:
May 2019

Contact Method:
Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
About 1 hour / 16K Yen (including drinks)

Type/Location:
3 Chome-14-9 Sotokanda, 千代田区 Chiyoda City, Tokyo 101-0021

Language Notes:
JLPT4-5 / Barely conversational Japanese and a little English

Details of the Encounter:
Back in Japan for 1 week on biz and wanted to try something new, so opted for one of the oppai pubs mentioned on the site. Now, I love bubbly college age girls, sporty/gym outfits and small, firm boobs so this place seemed to be the best option.
Found the place after some effort and walked up to the 4th floor. Knocked on the door and the tout asked me if I could speak Japanese. My Japanese is pretty bad but I was able to communicate well enough to get me in the queue. 5 minutes later and I was in a "booth", which is like a small stall with thigh-height walls, some cushions to relax and a phone.
First girl was (forgot name). It was pretty hard to communicate with her but it might have been our personalities not meshing so well. After 15 minutes, she jumps on my lap and starts hugging and kissing me. I lifted up her shirt and played with her breasts - probably A cup in USA with cute nipples. I didn't have a bad time with her but wanted to switch after 20 minutes.
Mae was next. She was slightly chubby with bigger boobs. I was able to talk with her in survival Japanese a bit better - we talked about music, movies, etc. It was approaching a GFE experience and I was getting more comfortable with the concept.
Switched up one last time and this was Runa. She was super genky and the youngest of the three. We had a great time and she gave me a very convincing GFE. Bell sounded and we launched into a very natural, organic make-out and grope session.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Was not disappointed at all and will try to find time to see Runa one more time before I leave. Only problem is a I really wanted a pop after that and would up spending more money at NYNY about one hour later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Flex and DireWolf98
Thanks for submitting your review of Taikusouko glad it went well for you!

Approved: 5/26/2019

AF593EEB-CCFC-4462-919B-370FA808E523.jpeg