Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 Minutes / 30,000 JPY

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:
Understandable English

Details of the Encounter:
First of all, i'd like to say that this is my first time having sex and my first time going to a soapland, and it all happened on my first day in Japan. It didnt end all that well though. I'd also like to thank TAG for helping me out with this.

So here's how it went. I entered Putit Royal at quite a busy time, so a guy immediately guided me to their waiting room with two other men. They let the other two men decide first before me since I came in last. With the two of them gone, a different staff member greeted me and tried very hard to speak in English. So he showed me two cards, Ai and Nao. I was really excited so since I wanted to do it Now, I went for Nao (Ai had a 30min wait and I read some bad reviews on her). So I was given tea after I paid and after a short while I was brought to Darling Harbor. Someone tried explaining but I didnt really understand. It was probably because it was a busy night. So there I am again in a different waiting room. Told to wait and given tea.

After a while, I met with Nao in a narrow staircase which she led me upstairs to our room while holding my hand. As soon as we got in, I was quite nervous so I told her its my first. She replied in broken english but thats good enough. While I we were undressing each other, I tried to call her beautiful and sexy but she didnt understand that so I said "Bijin des" instead. I then realized how small her white sexy body is. Im around 164cm and shes at 152cm. When we stood up she was below my shoulders. So anyway, she asked me if I want the mat or bed to go first. I went with the mat.

Before we did anything we washed each other and I got really hard really easily by how she scrubbed my arms between her thighs. Then she proceeded to sit on one of my legs while rubbing herself against me.

She then gave a little HJ and BBBJ and told me to get in the tub after a while. That actually kept me hard for a while but then I was waiting in the tub as she prepared the mat. It took quite long since I already lost all my energy down there by the time she finished.

To keep this review short or atleast not too long, i'll shorten my description on the massage. All I can say is that the bath and massage were the best part of the whole thing. It felt greatest because there was no condom on and I could feel her directly.

Anyways, on to the bed. I was quite disappointed in myself for several reasons but ill get to that later. I began to kiss her for quite a while and asked if shes okay with DFK. She didn't mind so I got started. Later on I asked her if I could DATY but she didnt understand so I did some signs. It was my first time so I totally wanted to try out what ive researched on. So I tried to focus on teasing her clit while searching for her g-spot. I coukd tell that I think I got some parts right since I could feel her insides tighten. Thats a good sign right? So anyways, we then switched to missionary after she put the condom and lube on. The lube put me off since I thought my performance wasnt good enough but who am I to say so. She probably had a long day and has a hard time keeping it wet. So anyway, I put it in, and I barely felt anything. I tried to keep moving and slightly faster after a few mins but I just cant get it out. Im pretty sure the condom was too thick. So we switched to doggy and still nothing. We tried CG, Reverse CG, and Asian CG. Still nothing. At this point I was really getting upset so she got off and removed the condom and went for a HJ. It honestly felt better than all the positiins we tried and I was close to cumming so I tried telling her. She didnt really ubderstand so she was shocked when it came out. We had to clean uo the spill. So apparantly we still had 50mins left, so she brought out her phone and we tried talking to each other via google translate. What hurt me the most was how easily she told me that I sucked in bed.

In the end we packed up and I was sent to this room to rate my experience. I gave her a 98/100 since she probably was trying her best. I just probably suck that badly. I was given a ride to Minowa station and thats how it all ended.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I cant accept this shameful act. Im going to Blue Lagoon with my own condom tomorrow to redeem myself. I hope it goes well.

Wow! She actually told you that you suck in bed. Man you have stop being nervous and take charge of the encounter. Stop asking if you can do this and that. Grab the ass, play with that pussy, and suck on them titties. If she doesn't like something she will let you know. Don't be to aggressive but be a little aggressive.

Reactions: KumaDog
Thanks for sharing your experience... If this was truly your first time, going to a soapland was a bold move! There's nothing wrong with it, not sure if I could have done the same given the opportunity.

You will find that your first few sex experiences aren't going to be glorious acts of lust. You will stumble, you will fall and it may feel terrible until you get into a groove and know how to take charge (when needed) to get things done.

I think she did try her best based on your description on events... :)

Don't get discouraged though...

Hey, first time is always difficult. Things get better. My first time hurt like hell but I'm good now.
Not to scare you but be careful with thin condoms, they tear more easily.

Well glad your first try worked out somewhat well, but I think you put too much stress on yourself. If it's your first time, it would be a miracle if you already knew how to pull all strings.
But you might be off better with an English speaking provider. Not sure if she really wanted to tell you that you suck. Would be very not Japanese

Was she visibly upset or angry? If not, I don't think she would tell you that you suck. Don't be too harsh on yourself. Good luck! However, you should not bring your own condom to a soapland. They will not let you use it.

Last edited:
Admittedly, that sounds like a way better experience than my first time. That was just an awkward mess.

Like everyone else said, don't worry about it too much. Practice makes perfect! Don't take what she said too seriously. I highly doubt she would have meant it in a mean way (assuming that's what she actually meant). We've all been there.

Thanks for the review!

Reactions: Shigure64
Im kinda in the same boat with you, exact same path actually just different place. Trying to do too much and end up not satisfied. I think my expectation is too high and fell short. Glad the girl really helpfull and accept that im new to this.

Time to stiffen up and practice more. Just treat it as motivation to get better and enjoy the experience, i do really hope it get better.

Good luck man

I try bring out my own condom. Luckily the girl recognize the brand and agree (okamoto). But i might not do that again might be risky.

Reactions: Shigure64
Was she visibly upset or angry?
I cant tell since we spoke via google translate. I cant tell if the whole thing was an act. I did notice that she washes her mouth often. Is that common or is she disgusted by me? :(

@User#8628 Thanks. I also forgot to mention this part in the review. What worries me is that I hurt her at times. Every time my angle was too steep I knew she got hurt so I immediately pulled out and apologised. I get the feeling that shes forcing herself.

@Tuffstuff95 I tried being aggressive but she ended up getting hurt. I really do have to work on my technique. :'(

Reactions: Tuffstuff95
I cant tell since we spoke via google translate. I cant tell if the whole thing was an act. I did notice that she washes her mouth often. Is that common or is she disgusted by me? :(

You are overthinking it all. It's OK, it was your first time and trust me you did better than most :)

I have never heard any soapland girl, or any Japanese provider in any other establishment either, criticising customer's performance. Even when there would have been reasons for it. ;)

So I'm gonna give generous odds for you to misunderstand her.

Then it's fine. She would need to be upset enough to make such a remark, and you could definitely tell when a provider got upset to that extent.

As to her washing her mouth often, no, I don't think she was disgusted by you. She may have washed her mouth not because of you but because of herself. Besides, a break for teeth brushing, say between the bed play and the mat play, is not that uncommon in some soaplands, and I actually like it.:)

@User#8628 Thanks. I also forgot to mention this part in the review. What worries me is that I hurt her at times. Every time my angle was too steep I knew she got hurt so I immediately pulled out and apologised. I get the feeling that shes forcing herself.

@Tuffstuff95 I tried being aggressive but she ended up getting hurt. I really do have to work on my technique. :'(

I don't think that she is forcing herself. It can happen if you are inexperienced, that you don't know yet how deep or how fast you can go. She let you know and that's good :)
As Tagmanager said, with time comes experience and you get a better feeling.

It's also not uncommon to use lube for P4P especially soap and DH. It's quite too much to think that these girls can get wet while seeing 3-4 clients a day.

@MikeH I directly asked her "How did I do in bed?" And she replied, "Very bad".

Even so, there's still a chance that there was some translation miscommunication. I've never heard of any provider who have told their client that they were bad in bed, and I would think it would be foolish to do so if you look at it from a business standpoint alone.

Regardless of what she said and if she meant it, don't beat yourself about it. It was your first time and it sounds like it didn't go all that bad. Nerves can cause a guy to get into some awkward situations, like releasing too quickly or not being able to get erect, and luckily you didn't have to go through that! So don't be discouraged and definitely give it another try if you can.

Then it's fine. She would need to be upset enough to make such a remark, and you could definitely tell when a provider got upset to that extent.

Yeah, I've never met a girl who needed a translate app to tell me she is not happy with me :D. It has always been quite clear without any words...

@MikeH I directly asked her "How did I do in bed?" And she replied, "Very bad".

Run that through Google Translate and try to figure out what's the outcome ;). The first sentence in Japanese comes out quite strange but more or less translates back as "What should I do in bed?".

And if she wanted to say you sucked she would probably used the word heta (下手) which GT will translate as "poor", not as "bad".

I have one younger friend I jokingly call a bad girl all the time in Japanese (warui ko) and once she switched to English and pretended to be angry: "you say I am bad in bed?". Which I of course replied, "No, I said in bed that you are bad". :p

I don't think a provider would ever tell customers they are bad in bed, because that's just bad for business.

If she was not visibly upset/angry, then it is possible that she was trying to be playful and wanted to say something along the lines of "you were clumsy but it was a good first try".

And as a translator, google translate is terrible when it comes to Asian languages, so it is also possible that she meant what I said above, but machine translation made it not come out right.

I think you did better than I did my first time, but you should try to enjoy yourself and not worry what they think so much. I couldn't stay hard and didn't come at all but I still had a great time.
Remember they have sex several times a day so you can't expect to rock their world on your first time.

I guess I forgot to mention that I came around 19:00. Anyways, im glad to think it was a mistranslation and how unlikely it is for her to actually mean that. Thanks for all the replies.

And it looks like I cant make it to Blue Lagoon due to some schedule changes. T_T

Reactions: MikeH

Nao has a really shallow vagina and several reviewers have mentioned that deep penetration was a big problem, so she was a not a optimal choice for your first time.

Was she visibly upset or angry? If not, I don't think she would tell you that you suck. Don't be too harsh on yourself. Good luck! However, you should not bring your own condom to a soapland. They will not let you use it.
I've brought my own Rubber a few times and I was never told I can't use it. If you have a condom preference, (thin, non-latex, XL, etc...) bring it and ask to use it. The worst she can say is no and use her own.