Guest viewing is limited

First Time At Sl With Nao From Putit Royal

I guess I forgot to mention that I came around 19:00. Anyways, im glad to think it was a mistranslation and how unlikely it is for her to actually mean that. Thanks for all the replies.

And it looks like I cant make it to Blue Lagoon due to some schedule changes. T_T
Sorry you had a rough first experience, but honestly everyone does. You've got balls to make a Soapland you're first time man. My first soap experience, my heart was about to burst out of my chest I was so nervous (and it definitely wasn't my first time).

If you can make it to Blue Lagoon Saturday morning, I can recommend Iyo if she's not booked . I had a great time with her a few weeks ago and want to repeat soon. She is a really sweet girl, loves to kiss and made our time really special. Here is her profile.
http://www.b-lagoon.com/sp/profile.php?id=iyo

Reactions: Shigure64
@Soapysoap66 Actually, I chose her for her height. I wanted someone way smaller than me. :/
Although the end wasnt great, 2/3 of the whole thing was starting from the bath to the massage.
Yes, it sounded like you got lucky finding someone who was physically attractive to you and enjoying the mat play and such.

I think you did better than I did my first time, but you should try to enjoy yourself and not worry what they think so much. I couldn't stay hard and didn't come at all but I still had a great time.
Remember they have sex several times a day so you can't expect to rock their world on your first time.
I think you did better than I did my first time, but you should try to enjoy yourself and not worry what they think so much. I couldn't stay hard and didn't come at all but I still had a great time.
Remember they have sex several times a day so you can't expect to rock their world on your first time.
This is very true. Working girls really have a lot of experiences, you're likely not gonna be their best or worst or traumatic or amazing. Especially since she has a busy schedule every day.

@One Pop I was actually planning to go for Iyo today since she arrives during the morning discount period. But my airliner still hasnt replied if my payment included the terminal fee at the airport in going to depart at. To keep it safe im just waiting at the moment. I was planning to spend it all before I leave so that I have no regrets.

I've brought my own Rubber a few times and I was never told I can't use it. If you have a condom preference, (thin, non-latex, XL, etc...) bring it and ask to use it. The worst she can say is no and use her own.
You definitely asked nicely than I did. When a Japanese company started selling ultra thin ones (Sagami Original 002) about a decade ago, I asked several times if I could bring my own on my repeat but all answers were negative. I stopped asking since. Things may have changed, but I understand some providers just don't want to give up their control over the choice of condom, so I just don't ask.

@One Pop I was actually planning to go for Iyo today since she arrives during the morning discount period. But my airliner still hasnt replied if my payment included the terminal fee at the airport in going to depart at. To keep it safe im just waiting at the moment. I was planning to spend it all before I leave so that I have no regrets.
I don't think the morning discount price is available for us foreigners....

A lot of people already replied and hopefully self confidence is restored. Just wanted to add that I had Nao as well and she using was lotion too when we did it, as it would have been probably very difficult to enter without. Sure, I could have thought I didn't get her wet enough, but her pussy is just too small. Don't worry too much, you did much better then lots of people would have. Hope you get another shot in Japan someday soon.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland