Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 min ~ 29,000 yen (tandem)

Type/Location:
In call

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I've been dying to try out the hobby scene since I arrived in Tokyo but my schedule doesnt allow me to go out and see the independent ladies I have had my eye on. So today I had a few hours so decided to try out the soapland scene instead. First time doing a soapland so i was a bit nervous. I chose PT-Royal since it was reviewed here as very english friendly.

Got there arround 11:30am and a gentleman quickly showed me to the waiting room. Two minutes later he brought out 8 cards: 2 could be seen right away and the others had a 40 min wait. Mao and Ai were the two ladies who could see me right away and decided on Mao. I was hesitant, but he convinced me to take the tandem course. I thought first time soapland right? Have some fun. So Ai was added.

So I waited 5 more minutes when he came back and said they were ready. After doing my research, I knew the photos would be photoshopped. They were the ladies in the photo, but I put them closer to 40 than 30, and a bit more shapely than the photo showed. No worries, I'm pushing 40 myself and not in my 21 year old body so who am I to judge.

Walked up all the way to the top room. The room was clean and alot bigger than I imagined. I have super limited japanese, so hand gestures worked fine. I told them first time soapland which got a giggle from both of them. They showed me where to sit where they proceeded to soap me up. It was nice and warm and they pointed me to the tub where Mao and I sat while Ai got the mat ready. We fooled around and she gave me a bbbj. It wasnt the greatest but got lil Juice ready. Then she showed me to the mat where Ai was waiting. Oh damn, its on now! I thought to my self.

Thats where the experience went downhill for me. I thought it would be an awesome experience but I hated it. No fault of the girls but I gel they use made everything that was happening not so, sensational? Lil J said screw this and packed up. I tried to keep him around by asking, maybe some kissing or DATY or boob fondling, but kissing is a no go, and my hands we restricted to the lower area only. Was allowed to do DATY, Ai was sitting on my face while Mao was able to get lil J hard enough for CFS. She went reverse CG and while doing that Ai kept making over the top screams. Another turn off for me so lil J was done. So I asked them if we can quit mat play and wash up then go to bed. So we washed all the gel off in the tub, dried off, and sat on the bed. They start taking turns on lil J and he was finally getting into it but the timer went off.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I know now I will bypass the mat play and just get into the fun stuff. Too much time goes by in between each part. The ladies did the best they could with the language barrier. I need alittle bit of a connection or GFE with the girls to really get me going. Next time I will ask for a girl who can speak some english.

Damn, mat play is my favorite part of the whole experience!

Sounds kinda lame service for what I usually get though, though I've never been to putit.

EDIT:
In my experience, the girls always made me pop once before starting bath/mat play, as a time killer (so to speak) so I could recharge for a second pop. Usually by the time they're mostly finished with mat play, most guys are ready for round 2 by that point, thus why I think it's scripted in that manner.

Last edited:
Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Do you think speaking japanese would have made such a difference ? Never went to a soap I find it intimidating also have this -probably stupid- fear of meeting underage girls or coerced sex-slaves etc... but based on yours and others descriptions it doesnt seem to be the case, so why not trying...

Reactions: Arit
Do you think speaking japanese would have made such a difference ? Never went to a soap I find it intimidating also have this -probably stupid- fear of meeting underage girls or coerced sex-slaves etc... but based on yours and others descriptions it doesnt seem to be the case, so why not trying...

I won't say there isn't a risk....but I given Japanese strict adherence to the rules and laws (at least on the outside)...I find the odds of meeting underage girls, etc to be very very low.

Soaplands are great and worth the different experience... Mat Play is poorly imitated around the world and perfected in Japan..I love it..but FS on the slippery mat for me was much more difficult on the mat than in bed...

I love it..but FS on the slippery mat for me was much more difficult on the mat than in bed...

Honestly, it made the sex more fun (comedy fun) for me. I like goofy sex, like her and I constantly slipping all over the mat while trying to keep motion up and all that.

Usually we're both laughing and grunting at the same time... Freaking awesome!

Honestly, it made the sex more fun (comedy fun) for me. I like goofy sex, like her and I constantly slipping all over the mat while trying to keep motion up and all that.

Usually we're both laughing and grunting at the same time... Freaking awesome!
Ah ah! Yeah i could enjoy that. Doesnt need to be so serious and just about the "end goal" all the time.

also have this -probably stupid- fear of meeting underage girls or coerced sex-slaves etc

That kind of fear, like a lot of others, its typical "french"...

Dont worry for that, they mostly like the job they do... and sometime their customers :)

Salut l'ami!

Reactions: MikeH
That kind of fear, like a lot of others, its typical "french"...

Dont worry for that, they mostly like the job they do... and sometime their customers :)

Salut l'ami!

Merci! But i really doubt most like the job, which doesnt mean most hate it either, I suppose. Actually its a fear i had when I went to similar places in Macau, nothing to substantiate it though... and yes who knows maybe there is no correlation : I thought that by definition an independent is freer and a soapland employee is more "constrained" , with agency ladies in the middle, but its probably not as simple as that

Damn soap, just my luck I guess. Well, that only means it can only go up from here, right? Will ne in Tokyo for awhile so plenty of chances to get the best experience. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland