July 2021

Contact Method:
Instagram

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min - ¥40,000

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Mainly Japanese on my part but Jasmine lived abroad for a while so from the little English we spoke together I don’t think there would be any issues. More than likely need Japanese to deal with the shop staff though.

Details of the Encounter:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/tink/girlid-33230570/

I’ve been interested in Tinkerbell for a while now mostly just due to hearing that it can be difficult to get into. Taking a look around the site I saw Jasmine, who is basically the type of girl I’ve been searching for for a while. Saw that she listed her Instagram and Twitter (IG handle listed on cityheaven is incorrect but Twitter is correct and has links to her other social media) so I sent her a message asking if foreigners are ok. She said no problem so I made the reservation directly with her.

Called the shop two hours prior, got picked up at the station (I got a bit lost so ended up getting to the car later then expected), and got to the shop almost exactly at the reservation time. This is probably my biggest issue with the whole experience since I still ended up waiting in the waiting room for around 15 minutes.

Jasmine showed up and I’d say her social media pics are most accurate. She’s a little thick (and I mean that in the most positive way) and has an ass that I still can’t stop thinking about. She said that she lived in Australia for a few years so her English is probably good and her way of thinking is a bit different from the average Japanese person which was a breath of fresh air.

The shower took a little longer than I’m used to but after that she asked if I wanted mat or bed so I went with mat since it was my first time at a soapland in over a year. Started off face down with her on top kissing all over and reaching under. Flipped over to BBBJ and paizuri with some really sexy eye contact. I noticed by the by the time she put the condom on she was rushing a bit probably because everything was a bit behind schedule. She rides like a pro but nothing is gonna beat doggy because looking at that ass from behind honestly made the whole experience for me. After all that she cleaned up, had a fun little convo as we got dressed, then got dropped back off at the station.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall fun experience. I like her personality, she’s good at what she does, and that ass is hypnotic. I haven’t decided if I wanna continue booking her but I do want to try again for more time and no mat before I make that decision. Also making the reservation was extremely simple. I hugely recommend making reservations directly with the girl through social media if possible. It just seems like very simple way to get into shops that might be a little more difficult for foreigners.

Thanks for your review, much appreciated!

I hugely recommend making reservations directly with the girl through social media if possible. It just seems like very simple way to get into shops that might be a little more difficult for foreigners.

Thanks for this extra bit at the end.

Approved: 7/16/2021

Reactions: MrIchijoji
Saw the pricing system from city heaven and look different with what you paid for 90 minutes.
Any extra like gaijin tax?

Saw the pricing system from city heaven and look different with what you paid for 90 minutes.
Any extra like gaijin tax?
At the very least, there was a nomination fee since he picked who he wanted to see + made a reservation.
I believe you can can count on at least +5,000 yen cost for the privilege of being non-Japanese.
Perhaps @Shadowfire09 can clarify his cost.

This is my guess though...
32,000+5,000+2,000+1,000 = 40,000
(base 90min+foreign+nomination+net reservation)

Reactions: Miaw2009 and Nelson
Hey man, is it standard to get picked up by taxi when making reservation in yoshiwara? So far I haven't go there because it seems kind of annoying to go...

At the very least, there was a nomination fee since he picked who he wanted to see + made a reservation.
I believe you can can count on at least +5,000 yen cost for the privilege of being non-Japanese.
Perhaps @Shadowfire09 can clarify his cost.

This is my guess though...
32,000+5,000+2,000+1,000 = 40,000
(base 90min+foreign+nomination+net reservation)

I told myself as long as it’s 40,000 or below I wouldn’t question it and that’s where it ended up. I figured that’s basically the breakdown so I’d say it’d be safe to assume you’re gonna be paying at least an extra 8,000 if you do go.

Hey man, is it standard to get picked up by taxi when making reservation in yoshiwara? So far I haven't go there because it seems kind of annoying to go...
In my experience it’s standard to get picked up by one of their drivers. I’ve always had to call the shop about 2 hours before the reservation time and then they either tell me which station to go to or they give a few options. Then you have to call them one more time when you arrive at the station and they’ll either send the driver over or the driver might already be waiting. It’s honestly so helpful because I really don’t wanna be walking over there from the station especially in this summer heat.

You can always go on their website and click on the system page to check for yourself. They'll usually have a section on "お送迎" (picking up and dropping off customers) that details which stations they'll pick you up from.

The link doesent work anymore, do you by chance have her Instagram?
Which link? The one provided in the review works fine.

(Edit: The link works for people that are in Japan. If you're outside Japan or using a ISP that routes your traffic outside Japan, the link may not work...)

Last edited:
Which link? The one provided in the review works fine.

(Edit: The link works for people that are in Japan. If you're outside Japan or using a ISP that routes your traffic outside Japan, the link may not work...)
I’m in Nagasaki right now, could be why

I’m in Nagasaki right now, could be why
No, Nagasaki is within Japan, so it shouldn't be an issue.

Use this link to confirm where you're being routed from: https://www.maxmind.com/en/locate-my-ip-address
Our site, based on your last post, says you're connecting from outside Japan. (If you're using a cell phone from another country (not using WiFi), this is a frequent issue...)

No, Nagasaki is within Japan, so it shouldn't be an issue.
It is an issue if he's on the base at Sasebo and using the US military network.

I am near it and probably on their network, I use google fi so this is likely the issue
That would be the cause. Non-Japanese carriers route their traffic back to the home country first before going out to the internet.
Using Google Fi, would make you appear to the U.S., in this case. Doesn't matter if you're roaming on Japanese towers or not..
Use a local Japan WiFi or other domestic connection and you'll be able to see the restricted sites that are for Japan only.