Guest viewing is limited

First time in a HB - single woman

Good evening,

Lived in japan for over a year now.
I want to go to a HB, but I'm a little nervous as I've never been before.
My Japanese is so-so, so maybe bliss out would be best.

can anyone give my any advice, or even better, does anyone want to go with me and take me under their wing?
Hey,

I have also not been to one so far. I can go along with you.

Good evening,

can anyone give my any advice, or even better, does anyone want to go with me and take me under their wing?
I think we are headed to naked night. My wife and a guy friend of ours on Friday. Let us know if you are interested in joining cheers

Reactions: Sudsy
This is disappointing, I thought more people would speak up but I guess not.

I cannot take you, but I'll give you some experiences of my own and single women.

First and foremost, going to Bliss Out is the safest bet since you'll likely encounter some people you can communicate with. You can certainly go as a single female and if you're moderately attractive and outgoing, you'll have plenty of attention from the men and/or couples that may be there. Of course, it depends on the night... but it's possible that you may go on a night when it's not very busy. If you stick to Thur, Fri, Sat evenings, before last train, you should see a fair amount of activity.

Once inside, it's fairly straight forward as far as interacting with people in the bar. Just keep in mind that each HB has it's own rules about the playrooms and who may enter and who may not, depending on the rooms. I'm not going to go in details for each HB, you will get a tour as first timer when you go in for the first time.

I do recommend going with someone you're comfortable with, but it's not 100% necessary.
Its cheap or free for women alone. Take a deep breath, find your inner courage and go in. Guys can be pushy but there are rules and especially in the bar area you can keep your own space and distance. If you don’t like the atmosphere, you can leave. You don’t have to do much, just sit down and have a drink and look around, if there are people inside they will likely approach you, being a singe woman.

Have you been there before Ms Alice?
I am thinking of trying it next week. But I think i still need to read more. Do they have website or something so I know what to do/bring and don't?
Thanks

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
What do you guys expect for the New years event on 29th at bliss out and 31st at sleeping beauty ?

I am planning to go for the first time and expecting it to be a good experience..

Unfortunately, I'm a single guy with no one around who is ready to experience a HB.

I'm thinking of going to Bliss Out on the 15th, there's a rope event that I'd like to participate in for the evening. I'm on the fence about going since I've never been before, but I might check it out for an hour or two depending on how my day is going, might get a friend to come with me too.
@bbwintokyo2018 if you're still interested in going at least another lady will be there.

I'm thinking of going to Bliss Out on the 15th, there's a rope event that I'd like to participate in for the evening. I'm on the fence about going since I've never been before, but I might check it out for an hour or two depending on how my day is going, might get a friend to come with me too.
@bbwintokyo2018 if you're still interested in going at least another lady will be there.

I would love that.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Did this happen? Dying to find out how you fared.
Have you been there before Ms Alice?
I am thinking of trying it next week. But I think i still need to read more. Do they have website or something so I know what to do/bring and don't?
Thanks
Yes, i’ve been there. Its pretty safe.
Like other people have said, maybe don’t move downstairs alone but hang out in the “bar” upstairs until you find someone to either go down with or play with in the bar room.

This is their website:
http://www.bliss-out.jp/eindex.html

Reactions: bbwintokyo2018
Good evening,

Would be very interested in accompanying you. PM me.

28 year old American living in Yokohama. Just got out of a long relationship and looking for new ventures.

Reactions: bbwintokyo2018
This is disappointing, I thought more people would speak up but I guess not.

I cannot take you, but I'll give you some experiences of my own and single women.

First and foremost, going to Bliss Out is the safest bet since you'll likely encounter some people you can communicate with. You can certainly go as a single female and if you're moderately attractive and outgoing, you'll have plenty of attention from the men and/or couples that may be there. Of course, it depends on the night... but it's possible that you may go on a night when it's not very busy. If you stick to Thur, Fri, Sat evenings, before last train, you should see a fair amount of activity.

Once inside, it's fairly straight forward as far as interacting with people in the bar. Just keep in mind that each HB has it's own rules about the playrooms and who may enter and who may not, depending on the rooms. I'm not going to go in details for each HB, you will get a tour as first timer when you go in for the first time.

I do recommend going with someone you're comfortable with, but it's not 100% necessary.
Seems your little nug worked... :D

My adviz
Which no other guy will give you here
Dont go wit me

May we experience together, I am French

Good evening,

Hi there, I will echo what a lot of the others have said about 'Bliss Out' it's a great place, no issues upstairs in the bar area which is friendly and relaxing, as a single female it would be a good idea to be a bit cautious downstairs, I've never seen any issues down there with anyone or at the previous club that was there ('Club Silk').I'm sure you will enjoy yourself. 'BLISS OUT' can be a little tricky to find on first visit, but is basically turn right after the Robot Cafe, on the left hand side before the Love Hotel you will see an unmarked stairwell leading down, just push the buzzer on the door downstairs and someone will let you in. I'm meeting a couple there on Saturday 25th so I'll be happy to meet up before hand, won't be there until around 22.30 as I'm watching a gig at Red Cloth live house in Shinjuku.I can be contacted on bavafan2002@yahoo.co.uk if you need any help or have questions. Have fun xx

Reactions: Frenchy