First time in Tokyo - pink salon or Thai massage + bbbj finish recommendations please!

Bauer19

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi there. Have a couple of nights in Tokyo and am trying to decide between pink salon (Jan Jan) for a bj or two, or else a foreigner friendly Thai massage place that does bbbj as happy ending.

Found this incredible site a few days ago and have been researching ever since.

Thanks in advance for your help!

foreigner friendly Thai massage place that does bbbj as happy ending.
Doesn't really exist... most all of the Thai massages that offer extra are HE/HJ only.

There are options depending on your budget. Just don't expect a BBBJ with a massage for the same price as a walk-in massage place. ;)

There's this place where you can get massage + bbbj for a reasonable price. The masseuses are not Thai, though.

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/fun-wihout-nighongo-e-body-in-gotanda.10516/

I've been twice, about two years ago. The first time was good. I got a decent (not fantastic) massage and a good blow job.

The second time, was not that good. I guess that I went at a busy time, but I got a provider who looked like if she really hated her job.

Last edited:
Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Thanks guys for your suggestions! I will continue researching on this site and come up with a game plan. So many options though!

Finally, any suggestions as to which station to stay by? I was going to stay close to Sugamo in order to be able to walk to Jan Jan ... any suggestions? As mentioned, first time in Tokyo and definitely intimidated by the subway/line system ...

Thanks once again in advance.

Thanks guys for your suggestions! I will continue researching on this site and come up with a game plan. So many options though!

Finally, any suggestions as to which station to stay by? I was going to stay close to Sugamo in order to be able to walk to Jan Jan ... any suggestions? As mentioned, first time in Tokyo and definitely intimidated by the subway/line system ...

Thanks once again in advance.
Sugamo is on the yamanote line, quite easy to get around. A more busy place like Shinjuku or Shibuya will get you connected to more metro lines though, and also have interesting options for play there.

I was going to stay close to Sugamo

Yeah... don't do that. Sugamo as a neighbourhood mainly caters to senior citizens, outside of the few adult services, there's no real attraction there for anyone under 60.

If you want to be close-ish to there, Ikebukuro is convenient, has its own red light district, and is also not far from Shinjuku. More importantly, has a lot of other things to do, bars, pubs, restaurants, shopping...

Shinjuku has all of the above, a bigger red light district, and is a hub for a lot of lines to other parts of Tokyo.

If I was touristing from outside the capital, I'd personally opt for Ikebukuro or Shinjuku. If I was under 30, I would opt for Shibuya.

Yeah... don't do that. Sugamo as a neighbourhood mainly caters to senior citizens, outside of the few adult services, there's no real attraction there for anyone under 60.

They do have many temples where you can go to pray for not getting anything from a cheap pink salon and even one with the magical smoke that will heal the body part you direct that smoke to go. Just don't open your zipper as it's in open area.

But yeah, Sugamo is not called the Grandmothers' Harajuku for nothing. And personally I would avoid Jan Jan too.

Thanks again fellas. Have changed plans to stay close to Shinjuku area and will continue my research on here! Seems like so many options ... will attempt to narrow it down based on budget (20,000 ish) and place being Gaijin-friendly.

Always looking for suggestions for first timer (in Tokyo) and how to enjoy a night or two on his own.