Zweihander

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Kinpei - Rui

Date of Encounter:
July 2016

Contact Method:
http://www.kinpei-platinum.com/ (walk-in)

Appointment Length & Costs:
70min/ ¥30800

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese will take you a long way, you don't have to be a master since I sure ain't and I had no problem whatsoever. Rui speaks a little English but I won't say it's enough to have a long conversation but for me it was more then enough.

Details of the Encounter:

Physical Description: Mid-to-late 20s would be my guess. Not exactly like the picture but cute, at least in my eyes. Slim, shoulder-length hair, has a few tattoos, her teeth has some ups and downs (if you care about things like that, I don't). I'd give her a overall score of 8/10.
http://www.kinpei-platinum.com/profile.php?no=31

Won't lie, it was my first time in a soapland and last time I was with a woman was alooong time ago so I was nervous like hell, even more nervous then the first time I was under fire, but anyway I of course blow it......in the bad kind of way, I couldn't get hard....sigh

Mind you she really tried and did her best with kisses, bbbj and other different kind of things just to see but.....yeah.....crack my skull open with a rock kind of feeling.

Will do a short recap since I can''t remember to much, trust me I had other things on my mind, like trying to calm down and just generally hate myself. Small talk, clean up, tub, kisses, bed, failure, kisses and cuddling.

She was a very kind and understanding girl, even though my Japanese isn't the best (but I know more then just "Hello") we were still able to have some resemblance of a conversation and when I failed miserably she just switched to kisses and cuddling.

But stupid/stubborn (you choose) that I am that wasn't going to stop me but that is for my other reviews that I will upload later today, maybe, no promises.

This was my first post here at TAG so if I did something wrong please do tell, and I apologize if my English makes you sigh and shake your head :)

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you don't fail like me I'm sure she can give you a good time, and I don't regret my time with her.

Hang in there, guy. It happens to all of us.

It's especially stressful being in a totally new environment. I admire you for giving it a try and going back for more!(y)

and more I did, trust me :) I have about 12 more "yoshiwara encounters" that I haven't uploaded yet....not sure if I should release all of them at the same time though, not sure about the rules for "excessive posting" :D

and more I did, trust me :) I have about 12 more "yoshiwara encounters" that I haven't uploaded yet....not sure if I should release all of them at the same time though, not sure about the rules for "excessive posting" :D

There are no rules about "excessive posting" to my knowledge, but, dai jobu, take your time and tantalize us.

And...welcome to the board!!!

Reactions: just4fun and owlet
is it just me getting a strong jrpg vibe from this post?

don't beat yourself up OP, most of us have been there

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
thank you zweihander for the report on Rui - i had wanted to try Kinpei but somehow didnt manage, now this joint is on my radar, thanks again

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
thank you zweihander for the report on Rui - i had wanted to try Kinpei but somehow didnt manage, now this joint is on my radar, thanks again

Do remember that they all use a certain amount of photoshop, so look at the pictures and try to imagine what she will look like without it and ask a lot of questions, is she tall, short, slim etc etc.

just the "rui of kinpei" and "zweihander" :cat:

Ah hahaha never thought about it that way :)