In Person

Appointment Length & Costs:
20,000 for Hotel + 10,000 extra + Love Hotel

Type/Location:
Shibuya / Hotel Herme

Language Notes:
Japanese (Mostly) / English

Details of the Encounter:
I’ve been extremely busy during my latest stay and haven’t really been able to plan any companionship which is odd .. everything that I’ve done has been spur of the moment availability

That said, I found myself in Shibuya after 10PM on a very rainy day after meetings and dinner and have always wanted to try “Deai” as it was seemingly quite amusing.

I signed up and basically had to put down zero information. They were okay with me barely understanding them and were generally really helpful.. that said when they tried to call me it didn’t show up on my skype number. Twice. I called them but a number didn’t show up. I didn’t get the missed calls from them until later.

They asked for something.. I didn’t understand but took out my passport which they photocopied.

I was taken inside to see.. one girl sitting there alone by herself with no guys! The guy inside tried to explain and be helpful but I was done there and left - on my way out they explained the locations of the other shops to me. I went to the Dogenzaka location afterwards and there were 2 girls and a room of 7-8 not bad looking young guys.. but again not my taste and left.

I finally went to the Gyaku Nanpa location .. there was one other guy sitting there reading manga. I sat down got settled and was called in a minute or so. As it was nearly 10:40PM at this point I imagine all the girls were thinking it’s last call.

My first call was 2 girls - both in flu masks. They said 30,000-40,000 for both of them to go eat and then go to hotel. Their English was extremely bad and my Japanese is pretty awful too .. so a dinner date didn’t seem fun which I told them via google translate (GT). They weren’t to my taste either so I made a language excuse but it was interesting being cramped up in the space with two girls - one of them just squatting by the curtain.

I went back to the room and was called right away. This time to a wide eyed slim girl with baggy shibuya fashion and very complex gel nails. Communication was also difficult - google translate helped but I basically asked for Warikiri and Hotel? She was pleasant, smiley and generally nice - started with Karaoke, then something something .. then agreed eventually at 20,000 for hotel.

Going to the hotel with her was pleasant and she was nice and she shared her umbrella with me and she was cold so I let her use my jacket. I said, via GT, a nicer hotel would be better. She said she’d get a good one.

We ended up at Hotel Herme and I booked the 90 min short stay and .. oh my god the hotel room was the size of a small Toyoko Inn. It was terrible.

She remained pleasant and smiley and proceeded with shower and then lying in bed with the towel around her. Without going into more details she was generally quite awkward in bed, no touching down there, sort of just laid there.. but had no concept of interactive sex. She said to put it in quite quickly .. and despite somewhat enjoying it at first - almost seemed to be fighting against and resisting any enjoyment over time. I ended up getting really turned off and told her I’d throw in an extra 10,000 if we could start over and take it slow. She was happy to take the money and chat and be conversational but when I asked her what she liked “Futsu” .. if she was stressed “Nai-desu” .. what things made her feel good and what she did when she masterbated “Nai-desu, Shinai-desu”

It was pretty surreal. I even outright asked if she enjoyed sex very much - she said only maybe with people she really liked? She seemed to not understand the concept of foreplay at all other than the “jumpstart” blowjob and begrudgingly accepting DATY. Anyways, we called it, and on the way out she actually said: “Let’s meet again! LINE?” - which I found hilarious.

She even, when packing, took a roll of toilet paper from the hotel as an omiyage - even though she was wearing designer clothes and had a pink Prada bag. I’ll definitely say an eye opening cultural experience.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
No option to say “Not Recommended” but “Will Repeat” just because it’s such an amusing concept vs creating immensely positive results

After one session in Herme it went straight to my never-again list.

Its also one of the first up the hill that usually has available rooms at any hour of the day though which may be why kirari girls will take you there.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
This girl does not look like a professional. Maybe she needs a warmup drinking alcohol at dinner ... and of course, taking the napkins home.

Those girls are basically mostly amateurs. I don’t think they are bad people but they have an attitude like “i will go into this place and i will come out with money in my wallet”. I don’t think they really consider what a client will like and what not. Also i usually claim everyone masturbates but I actually believe this girl doesn’t, haha. People from all walks of life can be found there though. Some are delivery health girls who are allowed to wait in the cafe during their shift so they would be more professional maybe but less spontaneous. And some may be really enthusiastic amateurs, but you never know how that will pan out either.
The threesome offer was very cool indeed, I didn’t know the staff allows girls to go inside and talk to a guy with two girls at the same time. Sounds tempting but i think it may be out of the budget for most guys. Especially in gyaku nampa, a lot of the guys go because they hope for a cheap offer and aren’t so picky about the girl. I’ve never been to the gyaku nampa in Shibuya yet, but i’ve tried the system in momocafe.

hose girls are basically mostly amateurs. I don’t think they are bad people but they have an attitude like “i will go into this place and i will come out with money in my wallet”. I don’t think they really consider what a client will like and what not.
This is my experience, too. I don't go anymore. It takes too much time, if you are not highly disciplined. Just wait another 30 minutes, maybe a really hot one will show up. Usually doesn't happen. And another 30 minutes... I was really curious and went totally maybe 10 times, about a year ago. No really bad experience. No total maguro. I think I took out four different girls. All 15 or 20k. I exchanged Line with two. One was really hot and my type. I met her once privately, but then she stopped replying. The second was a super spinner, almost like a little bird. Not very active, but sweet. Just - I imagine - a rather normal amateur 20 yo Japanese girl. I liked here too. I think I saw her 4 or 5 times privately. Then she also stopped replying. She was from one of those Tohoku villages that had disappeared. Lived with a boyfriend, and had a low-paying job at an izakaya. The day I met her at Kirari she needed money to go to H&M.

The asking for my line details happened to me too!
I was like you really don't understand how poor of an experience you just give, do you?

Live report from gyaku deai Shibuya - getting called frequently and using language as a polite excuse.

One of them was as abrupt as I’ve ever experienced. Pretty irritated and angry with me.

About to maybe do another run around to the normal kirari .. Funny that there’s 2 older guys that came together and want to do a 3P or 4P and are getting turned down, and are asking for cheap dates

Didn’t realize you could ask for a charger until I saw two girls enter before me and do it.

The girls keep calling guys over and over but the dogenzaka guys appear to be playing some kind of terrible game of chicken.. maybe waiting until the girls have been there for a while and feeling more FOMO?

I’ve been here for 20 minutes and no girl has been called at all

How about actually asking those sex/masturbation questions at the booth (along with the usual ones)?
her answers/body language might provide some insight about the possible attitude later on... (at the risk of getting rejected for being a creep :D)

Last edited:
Adding this to this thread for continuity. Maybe change the title to first & second time kirari!

So, did the route again, with more patience this time.. appears like the girls that go to the Gyaku Nanpa kirari appear to be on average more beautiful. At least from what I saw doing 2 laps.

Nothing interesting at either of the normal ones and so I went back to the Gyaku Nanpa one and was called repeatedly for a while. One girl (Yuka) seemed a bit more interesting and asked for my LINE straight away and said she’d meet me in 30 mins as she had to meet a friend.

Time ticks by, she ends up being late, quite apologetic and all. I told her I got mad and did a few more laps (truth) but the other girls weren’t as beautiful (also truth)

I ask her where she wants to eat and she takes me to a yakiniku joint and it’s a pleasant enough experience. At the start she eats like a speed racer .. I ask her if she’s okay and she says she very hungry - speed becomes the theme for the rest of the night although the rest of dinner is pleasant enough once I get her to slow down.

We hop a cab back to the hotel I’m staying at because it’s slightly faster than walking - and she’s like a race car just speeding up the stairs to get her clothes off and get it on. She asks for a bit extra as we took longer for dinner which I’m okay with but again, I say let’s take it a bit slower, and again let’s just say it is another relatively poor experience and slow and gentle is not in their vocabulary at all.

I find it kind of fascinating how the bargaining power flips a bit once you’re in the room. Anyways, we go through the steps - shower, bed, and after her self-appointed amount of time elapses she’s off! I have never seen a girl get dresssed so fast. Her face was still quite pretty but her little bit of tummy was hidden well, but still pretty beautiful overall, it’s a shame that she’s such a poor experience.

This girl is pretty foolish I think in that I’d clearly be good for a lot more cash over a period of time but I imagine she’s racing off to another date already and ringing in the cash. I don’t know how busy it is on a Sunday night but maybe she has one more in her and she knows her face is pretty as she demands premium pricing to start with. So chalk another bad experience down in the Shibuya kirari world. The first girl was definitely more of an amateur but this second one was a pro with basically a terrible work ethic. Both of these girls were from the Gyaku Nanpa Kirari.

Last edited:
Gyaku Nanpa kirari appear to be on average more beautiful.
Really? I always felt like the less attractice girls go to gyaku nampa because they can make sure they can talk to the guys and pitch their offer. While attractive girls just have to sit down and they will be called anyway and they will already know that the guy is interested in their looks.

I have to say its always a mixed bag in any one that i have been to though.