First time massage, couple questions.

talinon

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey, first post, but lurked for awhile. I live in a tiny town, would love to try delivery health but don't speak the requisite Japanese. Have hobbied in Canada but never Japan.

There is and English supporting massage group so thinking about trying.
Anyways, on to the questions:

1) I'm portly.
2) I'm hairy.

Will this be an issue or are they usually good enough to not complain?
Is tipping usual here and how much?

Thanks so much in advance, looking for a late Christmas present for myself.

If they are ok with you nationality and level of Japanese, i'm pretty sure that they wont complain about other parts of your appearance. Some Japanese people may be surprised to see a lot of hair or other very exotic features but they usually express that in a positive way, not complaining.

Tipping is not expected.

Japanese people can be VERY hospitable and kind, enjoy it!

Most Japanese girls are kind of into chest hair, with how much mine has gotten stroked lately.

Reactions: Wwanderer
Most Japanese girls are kind of into chest hair, with how much mine has gotten stroked lately.

Thanks, it's the back hair I was more worried about, I thought it'd interfere with the massage but I'm sure they are used to dealing with hairy legs and chests so will be able to sort it out. Will pull the trigger this week.

If they are ok with you nationality and level of Japanese, i'm pretty sure that they wont complain about other parts of your appearance. Some Japanese people may be surprised to see a lot of hair or other very exotic features but they usually express that in a positive way, not complaining.

Tipping is not expected.

Japanese people can be VERY hospitable and kind, enjoy it!

Thanks a lot. My level of Japanese is not terrible, casual conversation I can navigate, just likely not be able to manage ordering dh. Will try a massage this week and see how it progresses in the future.

Right, I finally tried the service the first week of January, and repeated a second time last week. The first week the girl I was interested in wasn't available but I had already mentally committed so let them select a girl, and last week I got the girl I'd originally wanted.

I plan to go at least once more in February for my birthday, but I'm not sure how long I'll continue after that. I mean it is fun and all, and I might from time to time, but the buildup and just a hj finish is ok only once in awhile. Really, it is only making me want to try delivery health that much more. I'll have to work on my Japanese more, casual conversation with the girls is easy enough, but making the booking is complicated, I can't even make restaurant reservations. This agency is Osaka based and has English speaking people on the phone so was a breeze.

Will post reviews of the experiences in a couple days, but was very much a success at any rate and made me more comfortable.

Thanks for the help and encouragement.