Www.spacerma.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
15,000 for 2 hours

Type/Location:
Massage parlor

Language Notes:
Very little Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
As this was my first massage ever, I was incredibly nervous. Ai made me feel incredibly comfortable as soon as I walked in the door. After taking a shower, she introduced me to Mika who she said would be taking care of me. Her hands were absolutely amazing. While I have no frame of reference for massages, I know what I like and that was it. After working my back for what felt like a beautiful eternity, she had me roll over so she could access "everything else." I'm not very good with details, but I will say that it was almost a spiritual experience. Her skill and technique were absolutely top of the gsme. With about 20 minutes to go, Ai joined us and worked on my neck while Mika tried to get me going again but I was so incredibly relaxed that it was not going to happen. They sat me up and with a wonderful hug and a glass of tea, I was out the door with a huge smile on my face.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Ai's relaxation

Date of Encounter:
5/14/2018

Contact Method:
Www.spacerma.com

15,000 for 2 hours

Type/Location:
Massage parlor

Language Notes:
Very little Japanese

As this was my first massage ever, I was incredibly nervous. Ai made me feel incredibly comfortable as soon as I walked in the door. After taking a shower, she introduced me to Mika who she said would be taking care of me. Her hands were absolutely amazing. While I have no frame of reference for massages, I know what I like and that was it. After working my back for what felt like a beautiful eternity, she had me roll over so she could access "everything else." I'm not very good with details, but I will say that it was almost a spiritual experience. Her skill and technique were absolutely top of the gsme. With about 20 minutes to go, Ai joined us and worked on my neck while Mika tried to get me going again but I was so incredibly relaxed that it was not going to happen. They sat me up and with a wonderful hug and a glass of tea, I was out the door with a huge smile on my face.

Final Thoughts:

Closing Comments:

Thanks for sharing but we want to know about the service provided. “Get me going” you mean HJ or tickles. :p

Thank for the review.
I'm assuming "get me going again" meant that there was a "special release" to that first spiritual experience.

Reactions: Majestyk
While not mentioned in this review, I know I've read reviews of this place in the past that mention the doorways are only closed by curtains. Can you actually hear other clients getting serviced?
I would find it hard not to moan and groan during a spiritual experience.

Can you actually hear other clients getting serviced?

Well, the place is small and there are no walls, just curtains. I have helped the girls by translating to the next guy while being serviced without the need to raise my voice so... :p

Well, the place is small and there are no walls, just curtains. I have helped the girls by translating to the next guy while being serviced without the need to raise my voice so... :p
Yikes!:eek:

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Ai's relaxation

Date of Encounter:
5/14/2018

Contact Method:
Www.spacerma.com

15,000 for 2 hours

Type/Location:
Massage parlor

Language Notes:
Very little Japanese

Final Thoughts:

Closing Comments:

Glad you enjoyed your experience. As mentioned in PM if you get the chance go back for Ai’s massage. I’m sure it will be a blissful time. :p:rolleyes:

Reactions: AliceInWonderland