21st December 2017

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours - 85k yen

Type/Location:
Shinjuku

Language Notes:
English and a little bit of Japanese (Probably barely N5 level)

Details of the Encounter:
Typing this in the following morning, after having had time to let the experience soak in...

This was my first time using a service like this as well as my first time in Japan. As someone with minimal sexual experience and looking for the best chance to have a positive soapload adventure, I decided to throw pricing to the wind and go to one of the high-end soaplands. I had a thorough look beforehand at what girls they had before deciding on Tsukasa; mainly because I was curious as to what being with a girl with large breasts would be like.

Don Juan is listed in Google Maps so that should be sufficient in order to get you to the location; failing that their website does have directions via nearby landmarks, one of that being Don Quixote. Not sure if that's just bizzare coincidence or deliberate.

After finding the location and ascending a flight of stairs, I was greeted by the staff there and informed them that I was a foreigner who didn't speak a lot of Japanese. They directed me right into a room with a couple of wide couches, that can be separated by blinds. The English-speaking tencho got me to sign off on a foreigner contract and then I informed him that I would like to see Tsukasa. He came back with her picture and two other girls and informed me that she will be available at 3pm while the other two were available right now. I let him know that I was happy with 3pm (especially considering that I arrived at around 1pm and her starting time was then) and received a card with my appointment details after paying the princely sum of 85000 yen.

With two hours to spare, I spent an hour just taking a look around the area; it was interesting to see how various other similar services in the area unabashedly they put their signage out. Mainly because I didn't want to get lost and potentially miss out my appointment, I returned an hour early and waited in the waiting room; they provide various free drinks while you wait but I stuck with water.

A quick note, but I did ask about the "Open Style" system they have at Don Juan where you can physically see the girl before confirming. I asked if its okay if a foreigner comes and asks for it: the tencho said it's fine even if it's your first time there.

When the appointed time arrived, I was directed out back into the lobby area where Tsukasa was waiting for me. While I knew for a fact that she would not look exactly like her picture, she was very close to it: I guess if you had to rate her appearance on a 10 point scale, bring it down 1 or half a point and that would be closer to reality. This is her page: http://www.donjuan.jp/profile.php?id=tukasa35&rKey=

We arrived in the "playroom"; the whole place is "mood lighted" (read: dim lighting) and this room was no exception. The sceptical side of me wonders if it's on purpose so that it disguises any imperfections from both parties. You take all your things up to the room itself and it is all stored there.

I know that that the general consensus of girls with large breasts in these kinds of establishments is that they are very likely to be on the heavier side of things; with Tsukasa this was not the case. While not slender, she definitely held her figure well. Her breasts are a tad saggy but I guess this is to be expected considering the size. They are much more on the soft side than firm.

Tsukasa does not appear to be a DFK person; pretty much all of our kissing was LFK. After undressing and moving to the bed, she gave me a HJ soon followed by BBBJ. She is definitely more on the assertive side which was big plus for me. After a while, she BJs a condom onto me and starts going cowgirl on me. I've never been one for covered sex but given the circumstance, it's not exactly a choice I have (at least at this location). Tsukasa does make noise, but it's nowhere near JAV levels, very mild which was acceptable for my tastes. Soon after, I think instinct took over and I turned her over to the bed and went missionary. Ironically, I was not able to get one off during this time despite that being too fast was my fear. Do not put this down to Tsukasa being bad at her role though, she was excellent and pleasurable throughout the whole experience. I feel that I was unable to convey what it was I wanted both due to lack of sexual experience and language barriers.

While hugging on the bed after mish, we talked about various things like why I was in Japan and various things that Tsukasa liked; I had been following her blog so that I had some points of conversation with her and she seemed to appreciate that a lot. Her English is very good but I made best efforts to speak with her in Japanese where possible.

Soon she asked me if I wanted mat play and I said yes. There was some bathing and washing done before the mat play. While on the mat, after rubbing her body all over me, she gave me a thorough HJ; until I finally popped. One more bath and some hugging and talking on the bed later, the 2 hours were up.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This experience was definitely a positive one and I would love to go back there again... Unfortunately I sort of walked out in a euphoric stupor and combined with my lack of Japanese comprehension I think I didn't get one of those memberships that they're supposed to give you... Or is that only if they like you? Haha. The gaijin tax is quite hefty, but considering the quality and quantity (time) of service it feels absolutely worthwhile if you don't mind throwing out some dough. That being said, I regret that I wasn't able to get the optimal experience but I feel that is ultimately on me not being able to convey what it was I wanted. If I had to make a single suggestion on how to make your P2P experience an excellent one, it's to understand what exactly it is that you want out of it or if you don't know like I did, to try and ask for new and different things.

(Also, try to learn Japanese!)

Last edited: