First time poster, long-time lurker!

Skycrawler

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've been a lurker for some time and thought I would make an account since I might have contributions soon. I'm in my early thirties and am from the southern United States. I've been a pretty much lifelong fan of Japanese pop culture, namely anime and music. I finally went to Japan for the first time in 2014 and experienced a bit of the fuzoku world with a couple of visits to Asian Relax and New Hot Point during my stay. I'm finally going back in a couple of months and I'm really excited to experience Japan again. This trip I hope to escalate my fuzoku adventures with some deriheru action. JK Style seems right up my alley if I can figure out the process. There's also a [Redacted] girl that has caught my eye and that should be pretty easy. Hopefully she's still there by the time I arrive. Hell, maybe I'll even go all-in and experience a soapland. My poor wallet...

Anyway, looking forward to lurking around and reading all your interesting stories, and hopefully posting some of my own soon!

Last edited:
Hi everyone. I've been a lurker for some time and thought I would make an account since I might have contributions soon. I'm in my early thirties and am from the southern United States. I've been a pretty much lifelong fan of Japanese pop culture, namely anime and music. I finally went to Japan for the first time in 2014 and experienced a bit of the fuzoku world with a couple of visits to Asian Relax and New Hot Point during my stay. I'm finally going back in a couple of months and I'm really excited to experience Japan again. This trip I hope to escalate my fuzoku adventures with some deriheru action. JK Style seems right up my alley if I can figure out the process. There's also a [Redacted] girl that has caught my eye and that should be pretty easy. Hopefully she's still there by the time I arrive. Hell, maybe I'll even go all-in and experience a soapland. My poor wallet...

Anyway, looking forward to lurking around and reading all your interesting stories, and hopefully posting some of my own soon!

Easy to use JK Style. Here's a couple of my old posts for you to consider:

I have used JK Style five times, starting over a year ago. I have no cell phone. My first contact was by Internet message from their web page. They replied to my personal email, advising me to call the day I needed service. I did so, using Skype from my home computer. Aoki-san then advised me of the ladies who were available . I was told each time to call from the love hotel, La Festae, using the love hotel's phone, once I was checked in. No problems at all using this system.

I am guessing that Aoki-san trusts me to keep my word. He remembers me each time, plus I have been assigned their four digit code to identify me.
OK, to actually answer your question. Dai jobu, don't worry. I called them using my Skype. You can speak English, but you might be put on hold while the person answering the phones goes and gets the person who speaks English very well. He will take your name, ask you to make up a four digit number that will then be your identity for future visits. He will ask your preference in regards to a young lady, but no guarantee since you are a new customer. He will instruct you to call again at about 30 minutes before your appointment. He will instruct you to call again once you have checked into the love hotel.

I have always used Festae which is gaijin friendly and may have an English speaker around. If not, look at the wall across from the reception and choose a room, then pay. Next call JK. You will have to dial 0 (zero) then JK's number Oh, one more thing-when you check out, you will have to pay 10 Yen for each call you made:
http://www.festae.com/shinjuku/

Best of luck and please post a review.

One Love!

If the [Redacted] lady is Sophie , back off, she's mine!!! I peed around the bed last time we met , just go mark the territory !! :jimlad:

Apart from that , welcome ! :D

It's actually not Sophie, but an unreviewed girl who looks like she might be my type. I'm now scared to say who, so you'll have have to wait and see. (y)

Maybe I'll book Sophie too just to say "HA HA" :smug:

Reactions: Frenchy and spire
Lol! Ok, but if you do treat her well otherwise its on your own bed that I will pee! (after eating 2kg of asparagus) :D
Pretty sure that's against the Hague Convention or something, lol.

Anyways welcome! :D
I too was once a lurker but it's more fun to participate.