Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 min; 37,500 yen

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
Details: This was my first time ever to go to Yoshiwara and Soapland, so I was pretty nervous/excited. I took a taxi from the train station, and he dropped me off on the corner entering Yoshiwara. I assumed he would drop me off right at the shop, but was surprised to find later the address on the map only gives the Yoshiwara block. So google maps couldn't even get me there! I wandered around looking for the entrance, dodging all the other shops and trying to politely decline their invitation. I eventually found it after 10 minutes. Make sure you check directions if you dont know where it is!

Once I arrived, the guy at the front desk was nice and i was given 2 options. He recommended Sana, and said she used to model.

Physical Description: Sana is tall and beautiful. She's about 5'8 and very slim. I was nervous since it was my first time, and she was kind and cute so I feel like i really lucked out. I chose the 2 hour course because I didn't want to feel rushed. I wont go into all the details, but we had 2 nice long sessions. I was disappointed they didn't offer nuru nuru, since i was looking forward to that. But Sana more than made up for it. She used to be a model for car races and was a boxing rink girl.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

I arrived Sunday morning a little after 10 am. They were packed quick and didn't have as many options. I'm guessing others made reservations

Reactions: mgarok
Please everyone go into detail!!! That's what this sites for!

Not all I guess. Went there recently and no mat was prepared even though I got the 90 mins course. Girl was cute and really nice though.

Charmant is so-called
I have the same question, too. I remember someone said that companions in charmant look like new members in this work, that why they have not skill of nurunuru. Is that right?

Charmant is soft service soapland,girls in there are not necessarily do mat play. They state this clearly in their recruitment ad: no mat play,easy to do,no need experience...etc
Of course Charmant is not the only one,there is other similar soapland that is selling amateur feeling and do not provide "hard" service such as Roberta.
If mat play is a must then you better go to other shop.

I should go into details on the session! It's my default to have discretion, but shouldn't be for TAG! Information > discretion!

After waiting about 10 minutes, I was called and met Sana for the first time. She was a lot taller than I expected, and was really cute and grabbed my hand and we walked upstairs together. We went in the room and we small talked a little. I brought some chocolates to share which made her really happy. I was hoping my little gesture would loosen things up and it did! She has a really cute face and slender body. She undressed first and wow was I excited. I'm not used to being with taller skinny girls, so it was definitely a little fantasy. Her breasts are small, as maybe you'd expect for a tall slender model type girl, but it didn't bother me. She undressed me and we hopped into the shower. After the shower with little downstairs scrubbing and touching we hopped into the bathtub. Her legs are really long in that little tub! She started to work my DK in the tub, and when I was ready we hopped out and she gave me an awesome BBBJ. First pop down, and we cleaned up and went to bed. I was disappointed there was no air mat in the room btw, would have been a perfect way to recharge. In lieu of that, we sat down together and she ordered some tea. She was so pretty sitting there next to me, I recharged really quickly and told her I was ready. I laid back and she licked me all over. I never understood the appeal of the nipple play before, but Sana's technique was so good, now I get it! She moved to BBBJ for about 10 minutes and she uses a lot of spit. I started to feel the spit trickle down my balls and oh man I'm getting excited just thinking about it. She capped me, and we started at CG, DG and finished MS. Wow! Round 2 followed the similar routine!

I recommend between 9:00 and 24:00.
8c3a8c91e5ee54b920f5065ed1f04b75--wonderland-alice-disney-addict.jpg

But for a serious answer: it all depends. If you don't care about who you meet and want to go when it's not busy, early in the day is best. If you're looking for someone specific, you need to check their schedule.

8c3a8c91e5ee54b920f5065ed1f04b75--wonderland-alice-disney-addict.jpg

But for a serious answer: it all depends. If you don't care about who you meet and want to go when it's not busy, early in the day is best. If you're looking for someone specific, you need to check their schedule.

wouldn't expect anything less..coming from @MikeH

Reactions: MikeH
Does anyone know if they accept non-Japanese speaking gaijin?
Not a good chance.. there have been reports by people who said they got turned away because their Japanese wasn't good enough, and they seem to check if you have conversational Japanese.

Reactions: Lukes
Not a good chance.. there have been reports by people who said they got turned away because their Japanese wasn't good enough, and they seem to check if you have conversational Japanese.
Indeed. If you check past reviews, it seems that at least some very basic Japanese is needed to pass the muster. I forget who wrote one of those reviews but it seems at least some of the girls there may speak some English but everything was still conducted in Japanese at the front where they check you out.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland