Guest viewing is limited

First Time Soap land in Tokyo Yume - Yoneyama?

macumm99

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Tokyo Yume/ dream 7000 (don't know for sure but think it's Yoneyama)

Date of Encounter:
March 23, 2017

Contact Method:
walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes for ¥27,000

Type/Location:
within building

Language Notes:
English mostly, little to no Japanese. They have a list to inform the transaction (aka pick,pay,no switch,no refund) in English

Details of the Encounter:
Well I have just gotten home from my first soap land experience today. Been exploring Tokyo for two days now and wanted to the soap land experience since I'm leaving Tokyo tomorrow. Decide to get up early since I was too excite to sleep in. It was 6:50am and I cooked myself some breakfast to kill time since they didn't open until 8am I think but knew the girls wouldn't be ready until 9am. I wanted to be there early so i would not to worry about a tired worker. Since I had time to kill, I decided to walk there which google map said it was about 49 minute walk. Didn't have no trouble getting there. As I entered, I was greeted positively and ask if I knew Japanese which I stated very little, from there I ask the courses cost and the wrote me one for 60 minutes for ¥22,000 and 90 minutes for ¥27,000
Then I asked if I could see picture (sanshin) and time they'll be ready. Was told to take a seat and shown four pictures 2 @ 9am and 2 @ 10am that would go for gaijin. Sadly I had no recolation of any of the girls from this site nor there name. I just know the ladies I didn't chose was 10am since i was impatient already but do recall seeing Himemiya ( http://bit.ly/2nqhn08 ) was in a kawaii/loli clothes looked shopped and did see Yoshikawa (http://bit.ly/2mTeUYl ) who was taunting her Breast which I was afraid it would mean she was overweight and last one was
Hoshino ( http://bit.ly/2nUFbaC ) who was in her bloomer and the eyes look kind off and shopped plus anyone who still have fetishes with bloomer are just too old as they have been disbanded over two decades. I was in a pickle as I was intereated in the price but didn't want to land a [owana] aka fake picture and be mislead as they stated there's no change/switch. But now that I think about it I think it might have been yoneyama ( http://bit.ly/2mTsOtj ) I'm like 80% sure, because I remember picking her due to the 2nd photo which they showed me and her breast not loooking oversized and the outfit was similar to Jill valentine from biohazard 3/resident evil 3 and if you select the 2nd photo you will see it. I was hoping a modest good looking typical Japanese girl (ideally). From there I picked and paid ¥27,000 and was shown a list of FAQs about how I heard about the place with multiple choice answer. Then once paid I waited until 9am. Tencho also asked what station I'd like to be dropped off at. I told him any Jr as long as it was close.I had over 30 minutes before 9am and was offered some cold coffee drink I think.

Physical Description:
Picture was defiantly off as they don't show her belly being big. Breast I could really care less as I'm more of a pretty smile and ass myself but it was sagging that you normally see from an overweight woman. So it was shaped with the push up bra. Face decent... pretty enough to stare at and get a hard on. Thick body frame but still feminine.

Details:
9am I was greeted by the a lady who had a different haircut which I recognize at the time it was her. She showed me to the restroom which I thought it was another waiting room. But tried to say with google translate if bathroom was good? Which I was puzzled. From there the she just cancel that and offer to take my hand to her room. Which I then realized She probably try to offer due to me having two drinks of coffee. But once in the room we had very small chat from where I'm from.

Then she asked me to have a seat while doing so she got a basket for me to take my clothes before that I took out my condoms from usa as I found out previously that japanese condom are typically smaller in japan and I didn't want the risk of not having some for my first soap land experience. I'm aware this establishment is known for offering nama/fs but I'm not risking off. Then I saw her take her clothes off and sure enough I was tricked by the photo. She had a big gut compare to the typical flat belly Japanese girl you see in the streets. You know what, I wasn't upset that I was suckered nope, I figured might as well make the most of it. BBW needs loving/money too. I'm no prize myself as I too have a gut. At least I don't have to worry about hurting her by humping her too hard. She shaved her bush to have a small tiny landing strips. I figure I could at least inform TAG about the experience.
Took my clothes off and she offered a towel which threw me off. But from there she set up the shower with the H-chair and told me to sit and washed my body every nook and cranie then to the tub. She then set up the air mattress. She massages and slide
Around the body the performed bbbj the cfs. After popping I pulled out and she persist to continue but it wasn't gonna happen without a break. Rinsed off the gave me a card with drink choice. Chose chilled green tea. Had more small chats about different size condoms that she had and mines. Then she asked for second round but I told her more time. But she insisted I stand and then performed bbbj which I was surprised my penis had gotten big again for round Two follow up another cbj to doggy. Then I pulled out and the condom was stuck from pulled out the condom and she switched to missionary. She ran out of condoms so she had offered nama/fs but I resisted and said to use my condoms since she was willing to do fs then no reason to deny American condoms. She did cbj and slipped the jimmy on and I continued followed back to doggy then to fcg to missionary. She made noise typically what you would hear in a jav which doesn't turn me on nor off, to me that just normal moan. While doing the deed she would stop and shake serval times at that point I slowed down and persued slower and deeper penetration and pulling out with more strenghted. When it got to 75minutes she stopped and said to go back to the shower to give a final rises and dried up
After that she gave probably typical hugging and kiss as we exit back to the lounge.

Final thoughts: It was interesting experience for me overall. No girlfriend experience. I didn't get to pop twice which is kinda of a let down. She did all the services willing without any hesitation. That exactly the kinda a lady you want when you wanna have any new fun, intriguing, and entertainment. But was not too happy about being mislead by the photo when it comes to walking in the building and looking @ the photo, I don't mind if its online but walk-in without any way to cancel or switch. Online I can understand since it is only reservation and no money given at the time of reservation.
Enough of me ranting, bottom line would I repeat if I could, answer would be no. I like to know what I'm getting ahead whenever I part with my cash. I have no issue with parting if what they are selling is the whole truth.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you have no issue with BBW/THICK women by all mean do it. These ladies do their best to serve you to your satisfaction.

Last edited by a moderator:
@macumm99 - That's one hell of a review and I'm thankful that you took the time to write this up despite the experience. This is a great example of what could happen despite good preparation. :(

Good job on not taking up the offer of the nama offer, smart move... I did feel your pain in reading your story. :(

I hope you can repeat your experience in Japan, but with something much, much better!

Thank you again for sharing this!

Edit Note:I did fix one typo in a price you mentioned.