Guest viewing is limited

Jyotei-Orihime [Kanagawa] (SL) First Time Soap - Yoshiwaea Jyotei (Nao)

Exnocomment

TAG Member
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Jyotei / Nao
http://www.jyotei.net/pc/profile.php?id=nao2

Date of Encounter:
February 2019

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥60,000 / 120 mins (although cut short by probably 15)

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Poor Japanese / English

Details of the Encounter:
This entire trip of mine has been very odd.

I was in Tokyo for nearly a month but only had a few evenings to play .. of which all of them were completely last minute availability. The only stretch of free days were 3 or so that I used to leave the city to visit friends.

Anyways, as I was going to be abruptly leaving the city again, I decided to go and complete another first (other than first Deai) which was my first Soapland experience!

So, I was originally intending to go to Aile D’ore but when I arrived my taxi dropped me off just around the corner from Jyotei which was my #2 choice. The doorman started speaking to me first in Japanese then in other languages and was quite persistent. He asked me how much and I said probably about 60,000. He said that was fine and as a first time I’d get a deal.

I went into this without anything really in mind so this could have probably gone wrong. That said he led me to a room with a fellow inside who spoke English! They had a fellow designated for foreigners who had his own English business card.

I was shown 3 photos, and I asked him who was most slender, and he pointed me at Nao. I paid him the 60,000 but made it clear I had more in my wallet and asked outright: “If I was willing to spend more would you show me more pictures?” - He smiled but said this was only what was available right now. The other two looked quite busty too but he said that Nao was probably the best choice.

I would say the gruesome details wouldn’t be that entertaining as it wasn’t spectacular by any sort of imagination but was interesting to try once. I may give it another try as I was never offered and thus didn’t get to try mat play!

Nao was similar to her pictures but not as petite as the pictures hint that she should be. She was still tiny though - maybe 5’4?

Her face was wider than the pictures and while she wasn’t super skinny she was busty and had a reasonable figure. I wouldn't say she was super skinny - a little soft in the center but still a pretty face. Very nice breasts though - nicely shaped and soft.

I will say that either I am the best lover in the world or I got to experience super loud JAV voice. It was so distracting and a turn off that I lost my hardon once and had to fight to keep it and eventually it was quite a bit of effort to finish on both our parts.

I will say she’s a sweet girl though that was smiling throughout and kept making conversation and was very pleasant. I think I spotted a tired look on her face once or twice but they were fleeting .. she was very service oriented. BBJ was available in the bath but other than bare handy everything else was fully covered with the handy “gomu”

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Not much in the way of closing comments other than an interesting experience.. just wish I insisted on the mat play!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, I thought mat play was pretty much a given at these shops! I don't think I've ever read a review where it wasn't part of the experience...

¥60,000 / 120 mins (although cut short by probably 15)
Cut short? How’d that happen?
Not much in the way of closing comments other than an interesting experience.. just wish I insisted on the mat play!
So it was just boning almost the whole time? Mat play is definitely something to be experienced. Also the FS on a slippery bouncy mat is pretty unique. Lol. You’ll definitely need to go back somewhere and try some mat play next time.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
When they show you the photos, the phrase that pays is: マットプレーが上手

Basically, request a girl that's skilled at Mat Play.

It seemed based on the last work email I got before I entered the room that I didn’t get a full two hours but instead something closer to an hour half to hour 40

The cleaning her, cleaning me both before and after the deed were taken pretty slowly, and after the initial prep she said: “Let’s go to the bed!” - with some enthusiasm so I didn’t push for mat play.

We spent a full hour plus in the bed alone so after we finally finished she promptly went about cleaning herself and me. She asked me if I wanted a drink and I said I was fine and she started getting fully dressed again so I just shrugged and went along with it. I wasn’t fussed about the time until I was outside and talking to the taxi driver (who they paid off) back to the station

if u choose a girl that is too new in the shop, they may not comfortable to do it, frm my experience in shops like aile ,jyoutei, make up they are actually lots of girls in that shops that do matplay.
but new girls may still be understudy, i ask one before she said her matplay will be qualify one more month time, she is not ready and doesn't want to make a mess

actually matplay is very slippery if the girl is not qualify or fully train it can be dangerous, to the girl and the guy
one girl and i almost slip bcos the floor is too soapy ,so the girl must know how to take care of her and you

Yeah, she was listed as a new girl and I was a new customer so “60,000” was OK was what they said. Not sure what normal pricing is but I did offer more if they had more photos for me and he said he didn’t have anything. It was around 8:30-9:00PM timeframe though so who know?

I found the “sugoi” every time she stroked me and the super fake JAV sounds really distracting though.. is it like that all the time? It’d be an extreme turnoff for me if so - she was extremely tight so while I can believe some of it I’d still say it’s less than 50% real.

Yeah, she was listed as a new girl and I was a new customer so “60,000” was OK was what they said. Not sure what normal pricing is but I did offer more if they had more photos for me and he said he didn’t have anything. It was around 8:30-9:00PM timeframe though so who know?

I found the “sugoi” every time she stroked me and the super fake JAV sounds really distracting though.. is it like that all the time? It’d be an extreme turnoff for me if so - she was extremely tight so while I can believe some of it I’d still say it’s less than 50% real.
Those fake sounds seems quite standard, seems like a 50/50 chance. The overly fake moans are a turn off, agree on that.