First time to Tokyo

purplefragrance

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I will be going to Japan in the month of October. I will have two days free in Tokyo and would like to have some recommendation. My preference is FS with young girl with nice butt. If it can be an ex-av actress that is even more amazing.

However, I do understand these factors all combine can come with a high price tag and that a lot of the girls would not serve foreigner (even if I'm Asian). I am just stating my dream meet up. Hopefully someone can guide me through the basics and i'll do further research.

Thank you

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
My idea of a nice butt is slender and trim. I have noticed that a lot of guys think a nice butt is big and round. And some prefer a more athletic form.

If my idea works for you do the following:

Arrive at your hotel. Check in and take your bags to your room. Depending on the time of day, get something to eat. Get directions to Gotanda station and wait until about 10 PM. Go to Gotanda station, exit on the east side. Cross to the other side of the big open area with the buses and taxis. Wander around that area for 10 or 15 minutes.

There will be a number of Chinese women who will approach you and offer services - generally in English. Understand that these women are only the managers and the girls you will be "introduced" to are much younger. Rather easy and inexpensive.

Unfortunately my idea of nice butt is more like those in the marrion av style. Av actress Mao Kurata is the perfect buff for me.

What is the price range of those girls and are they Japanese?

I don't really follow who is who in the AV world.

They are Chinese. Price for one shot is 10,000 Yen.

With all respect to @ShowaJidai ..

Don't go to Japan, wanting to have FS with a hot Japanese girl and then have FS with a Chinese girl...

Looks like @purplefragrance can spend some money....so ... I would suggest soapland, since it is guaranteed FS...
Now quality and looks....good luck to you... Out of about 8 times at soapland, I am batting .500 in regards to getting a hot girl...Do as much research from the Soapland Thread...should only take you an hour hours to read every post and get you in the right direction... if you need help with someone guiding you(for a fee) @One Pop can help...

Soapland would likely be the best option for you. Some places have ex AV stars although they are very popular in demand so might be hard to book them.

Also Japanese language ability is a thing.

Maybe try for darling harbour or landmark. Landmark is supposed to have AV stars but probably not the best and prettiest ones, their regular girls might look better than their AV girls.

There were reviews a while ago of a soapland in Kanagawa that specializes in AV stars but it may need Japanese language ability...

Reactions: edson11 and Karbon
Asian Mystique has one provider (Erina) whose bio indicates AV experience. However, I'm not sure she would meet your nice butt requirement.

My idea of a nice butt is slender and trim. I have noticed that a lot of guys think a nice butt is big and round. And some prefer a more athletic form.

If my idea works for you do the following:

Arrive at your hotel. Check in and take your bags to your room. Depending on the time of day, get something to eat. Get directions to Gotanda station and wait until about 10 PM. Go to Gotanda station, exit on the east side. Cross to the other side of the big open area with the buses and taxis. Wander around that area for 10 or 15 minutes.

There will be a number of Chinese women who will approach you and offer services - generally in English. Understand that these women are only the managers and the girls you will be "introduced" to are much younger. Rather easy and inexpensive.
a nice butt is round even if it's not huge, not a flat butt like the Japanese one
349a3896f457069a91ad7ad165c979e1.jpg

Asian Mystique has one provider (Erina) whose bio indicates AV experience. However, I'm not sure she would meet your nice butt requirement.
She seems to be on the chubby side from reviews so many have a bigger butt but maybe not what OP is looking for. Not sure though.

With all respect to @ShowaJidai ..

Don't go to Japan, wanting to have FS with a hot Japanese girl and then have FS with a Chinese girl...

Looks like @purplefragrance can spend some money....so ... I would suggest soapland, since it is guaranteed FS...
Now quality and looks....good luck to you... Out of about 8 times at soapland, I am batting .500 in regards to getting a hot girl...Do as much research from the Soapland Thread...should only take you an hour hours to read every post and get you in the right direction... if you need help with someone guiding you(for a fee) @One Pop can help...

Otoh, China would be worse for chinese girls, based on TAG reports.

Since you brought up butts, it reminded me of an article last year from my favorite source of Japanese news, the former RocketNews24, which morphed into SoraNews24,

The article is just below, with the topic being:
It’s time to vote for Japan’s most beautiful butt!
http://en.rocketnews24.com/2016/01/06/its-time-to-vote-for-japans-most-beautiful-butt-【photos】/

Now, normally I resize pictures smaller, but this time I'll post the originals for your viewing pleasure.
bs-4.png
bs-3.png
bs-2.png
bs 2.png
bs-0.png

And for you fans of Chinese butts.

best_butt.jpeg

More here:

http://shanghaiist.com/2017/07/06/best-butt.php

Folks who are just off the plane should be told to walk a bit further than the taxis and buses, namely to around here:

https://goo.gl/maps/5mHeJHhwnp22

Do not go there before 9pm or so, or you will be disappointed.

Other than in places like Kabukicho, the lady touts in Gotanda can be trusted to deliver what they advertise. 10K, full service, all Chinese.

The girls bars in the alleys towards the left are for locals only.

Hi everyone, my budget will be around 30k to 35k. If this is not enough for FS with a Japanese lady then I guess it's better I buy some souvenirs back instead

You can definitely get FS at a soapland for that budget. Or at Asian Mystique or Nasty Dolls
or even some indies advertising here! Look at the ads, I think there are some Japanese ones.
Edit: I guess they might be too old, depending on your age pref

Soapland would likely be the best option for you. Some places have ex AV stars although they are very popular in demand so might be hard to book them.

Also Japanese language ability is a thing.

Maybe try for darling harbour or landmark. Landmark is supposed to have AV stars but probably not the best and prettiest ones, their regular girls might look better than their AV girls.

There were reviews a while ago of a soapland in Kanagawa that specializes in AV stars but it may need Japanese language ability...
agree with you