Guest viewing is limited

Marine Blue [Ikebukuro] (SL) First time trying Marine Blue - Riko

Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Marine Blue -Riko https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/i-marineblue/girlid-37269622/?of=y2

Date of Encounter:
May 2022

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
18k +2k gaijin tax /1hour

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro- Shop location

Language Notes:
Japanese, around N4

Details of the Encounter:
Hi all! First time posting here so might be abit too lengthy, after reading many reviews (thanks everyone) i decided to have my first try at marine blue, originally went to the first floor but they told me they were busy for over another hour or so and reccomended that i try the fifth floor as theres not any big differences besides the girls.

Went to the fifth floor and professed that i wasnt fluent in Japanese as i was only half, with the other half being another asian country.
They were ok with it but left me 3 cards to choose from and i saw riko who looked pretty cute in the picture, i opted for an hour course and 20k yen and waited for about 10 or so minutes before they led me to her.

Riko and I made abit of small talk but i just couldnt seem to spark some chemistry? She said she couldnt speak english, which was fine because i speak conversational level japanese but when talking she seemed very disinterested? And her replies mostly consisted of Oh, and then?, i see, before ushering me to like take a quick shower then enter the bath. In the bath she just laid ontop of me in an awkward position where i wasnt really sure what i was meant to do? Shortly afterwards we went to the bed where she lay down and just… let me do my thing? Im pretty inexperienced and i did tell her when she initially asked so i wasnt really sure what to do, but i kissed her body and fondled her abit, but it was very off putting to hear what i felt was fake? Moans. After awhile i asked if she could take the lead and she just lay ontop of me and rubbed her body up and down before afer deciding for awhile to just pop on the rubber and go at it, it didnt feel very amazing for me as i felt she was very bored but i managed to pop off and struggled to make small talk before she ushered me to have a quick shower again before i went off.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Marine Blue is definitely nice to foreigners, and the front counter is very upfront about all the prices but this was a very disappointing first time for me, possibly due to my ineptitude in bed or conversation. Or possibly just due to a no chemistry thing. I might try again? Just not with riko

Thanks for your report on Marine Blue. Sorry that it didn't work out for you this time around.

Approved: 6/4/2022

Bro the bathtub thing was weird, I just squeezed her ass for like 5 mins while she just lay there with her chin on my shoulder. I figured fuck, there’s nothing else to do might as well keep my hands busy

Ugh…sorry to read this, and thanks for taking one for the team. I wonder what the deal is with her?

I had an amazing time with Kaede, although she seems to only show up randomly during seasonal holidays…?

Mako wasn’t the best looking, kind of mechanical, but was still pleasant and nothing awkward other than the insane mat play; maybe she might click with you better than me?

I feel she is very inexperienced too. I found her communication so punctuated at first that I almost asked if she was Japanese. Then she warmed up to me and we talked. She complimented my Japanese. She is a nice person. But maybe still learning the ropes?
I found her awkward too, but I took control and directed her. Made suggestions for what to do next.

I had the exact same experience with Riko. I tried Mako the first time I went and I agree with other poster that she isn't the best looking but she made good conversation and the play was excellent. Went back to try someone else thinking I'd get the same treatment but left disappointed. I've never gone soft on a girl before that day... so sad

I had the exact same experience with Riko. I tried Mako the first time I went and I agree with other poster that she isn't the best looking but she made good conversation and the play was excellent. Went back to try someone else thinking I'd get the same treatment but left disappointed. I've never gone soft on a girl before that day... so sad
Riko: Did her head smell? That was really strange. Thankfully her pussy was ok! No smell.

Wow. Sounds like this place should be renamed 'Marine Maguro' ..

I mean, get what you pay for I guess? But where to find a decent exp where the companion actually has skillz and goes at you with some enthusiasm.
I guess that's dream world? Sorry, haven't been around the block much yet, so maybe some places like this exist in Tokyo?

Wow. Sounds like this place should be renamed 'Marine Maguro' ..

I mean, get what you pay for I guess? But where to find a decent exp where the companion actually has skillz and goes at you with some enthusiasm.
I guess that's dream world? Sorry, haven't been around the block much yet, so maybe some places like this exist in Tokyo?
Love the nickname.

There is only one girl there I’d swear by: Kaede. She has an absolute killer body and puts the other girls to shame except maybe Airi who I for the life of myself can’t seem to ever get. She is definitely quite a thrill (especially on top.)

She comes in seasonally so she is like never in the lineup, which might be why she works here as I doubt many other soaps would rely on a schedule as capricious as hers for a higher price.

I anticipate her showing up during Obon, but who knows, she may not be around till Christmas. Still I check for her every week or so and am determined.

Love the nickname.

There is only one girl there I’d swear by: Kaede. She has an absolute killer body and puts the other girls to shame except maybe Airi who I for the life of myself can’t seem to ever get. She is definitely quite a thrill (especially on top.)

She comes in seasonally so she is like never in the lineup, which might be why she works here as I doubt many other soaps would rely on a schedule as capricious as hers for a higher price.

I anticipate her showing up during Obon, but who knows, she may not be around till Christmas. Still I check for her every week or so and am determined.

I haven't tried Marine Blue yet. I'm looking for someone taller than 160cm and doesn't smoke and has some skillz
Do they operate kind of like Dolce? I read a review from several years back and the guy got the full treatment but had to use the in-house condom.
Can you bring your own? I mean, if you're worried about size in the in-house one?

I haven't tried Marine Blue yet. I'm looking for someone taller than 160cm and doesn't smoke and has some skillz
Do they operate kind of like Dolce? I read a review from several years back and the guy got the full treatment but had to use the in-house condom.
Can you bring your own? I mean, if you're worried about size in the in-house one?
Dolce is closed to foreigners now, so can't really say much about it.

Yes, you can bring your own condom, although the girl may refuse to use your condom and insist that you use one provided by the shop. Kaede let me use my variety, as did Mako; but Aoi insisted that I use one provided by the shop (and being that she was NOT attractive anyway I spent the session closing my eyes and thinking of a baby while she gave me a lazy BBBJ. Ugh...I wish I could forget that one...

Dolce is closed to foreigners now, so can't really say much about it.

Yes, you can bring your own condom, although the girl may refuse to use your condom and insist that you use one provided by the shop. Kaede let me use my variety, as did Mako; but Aoi insisted that I use one provided by the shop (and being that she was NOT attractive anyway I spent the session closing my eyes and thinking of a baby while she gave me a lazy BBBJ. Ugh...I wish I could forget that one...
:ROFLMAO:

BTW . There seems to be two sets of girls:
Club Max: https://www.soaplandclubmax.com/
Marine Blue: https://i-marineblue.com/top.php

Is this the 1st and 5 floor difference?

Reactions: TAG Manager