First time user and visitor to japan.

CharlieUSA

TAG Member
Reaction score
I’m a first time user of this website. I just joined last night:) so I’m new here. Anyway, I’ll be traveling to japan for the first time and would love to experiance the adult scene here. I’ve always wanted to be with a Japanese woman and hope to accomplish that dream on my visit. Any advise or suggestions? Hoping to hear from others and ultimately line up a date for my visit. By the way, I’ll be in the Shinjuku area.

Reactions: Mischa Maxwell
I’m a first time user of this website. I just joined last night:) so I’m new here. Anyway, I’ll be traveling to japan for the first time and would love to experiance the adult scene here. I’ve always wanted to be with a Japanese woman and hope to accomplish that dream on my visit. Any advise or suggestions? Hoping to hear from others and ultimately line up a date for my visit. By the way, I’ll be in the Shinjuku area.
Welcome! Shinjuku.... great choice of location!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Welcome. Shinjuku is a good place to start for a beginner. Lots of establishments in a relatively small area. But you really need to do your homework and come prepared. It's not (in my opinion) like some other countries where you literally just have to show up with money and you're more or less guaranteed to hit paydirt one way or the other.

Read up on the different kinds of services (pink salons, delivery health, etc) and check reviews on places in the area. Then you can ask us more specific questions we could help with.