Guest viewing is limited

First time with a gyaru at Gal Deli (Ikebukuro)

kyokyo

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Olivia

Date of Encounter:
12/30/2019

Contact Method:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/galdeli-h/girlid-18213152/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min 22,000

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro, love hotel

Language Notes:
Some Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
This was my first gyuru encounter. I wanted to see Rui since she was in an AV and loved the way she looked but she wasn't available for a few hours so I went with Olivia.

I went to the shop in ikebukuro. It was a bit hard to find but you go next to an 案内 place and take the elevator to the 9th floor. The shop guys were suuuuper friendly and before I could even ask if foreigners were ok they had the list of girls ready to go.

I chose Olivia since she was very gyaru looking and could go immediately.
The guys in the shop got me a hotel booked and send me on my way.

The hotel was tiny and a bit pricey IMO at ¥3,500.
So Olivia shows up. She had bright pink hair and a great body.

Her face is OK I'd say she looked almost blazian but is 100% Japanese.

She says that she stripped in the US before and wants to study English to be a stripper in other countries.

We talked for a bit too long for my taste since i only booked an hour.

We jumped in the shower, she washed me up and then we went to the bed.

Standard play. She played with my nipples but I'm not that into nipple play so I went down on her which was fun.

She had some rules such as no fingering and no kissing above the neck. Boo.

We finished with 69ing and she didn't really give me much head. She has great hand skills though.

Overall, Olivia was good looking and easy to talk to the rules were a bummer and I'm sure with a longer session I'd actually get a good BJ.

Her body matches the pics and her face is cute as well but doesn't match the pics much.

I will definitely go to gal deli again if I can find the time and money and book a girl who does "AF". Olivia would be more enjoyable as a hostess. Fun to look at and talk to but the play with meh.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'd recommend 90min or more. I was short on cash and time so I guess you get what you pay for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 1/4/2019

Thank you for the review. Much appreciated.

As we have discussed in the questions and answers section, it seems their prices for foreigners only apply to those who do not speak Japanese. You apparently have a command over the language, which is why they only charged you the standard rate, i assume.

Overall, I guess, we can call that a rather mixed experience. She looks hot, but I am surprised that she pretty muched denied you basic elements of a ヘルスコース. A session without kissing simply feels impersonal and cold in my opinion.

I was thinking about paying Galdeli a visit in the near future, but now I am not so sure anymore. Maybe you had the wrong girl, but your experience pretty much reminded me of some reviews that I have read about Gingira Tokyo in Kabukicho, another shop focused on gyaru. Girls look hot and match the gyaru type, but sessions were rather basic and underwhelming.

Yeah! Thank you so much for the review!!

I also wanted to have a tried but wasn't able to, will have a try maybe on my next trip !
Thank you very much !

Thank you for the review.

This is in the same building as Purupuru Gang, which is on the 2nd floor. Does this also have a completely nondescript counter with no signs or anything?

Thank you for the review.

This is in the same building as Purupuru Gang, which is on the 2nd floor. Does this also have a completely nondescript counter with no signs or anything?

Yeah it's hard to find. It took like 20 min of walking around the building to figure out where the hell the place was.

Reactions: hardharry
Hi.
I live in Tokyo an am quite interested to meet one of the beautiful girls.
Of course, I wouldn't give oral to a girl working in that business - even I love giving oral. And off course you can't have intercourse with her.
So where exactly is the fun?
What exactly can i get? Only a BJ?

Hi.
I live in Tokyo an am quite interested to meet one of the beautiful girls.
Of course, I wouldn't give oral to a girl working in that business - even I love giving oral. And off course you can't have intercourse with her.
What exactly can i get? Only a BJ?

It's been nearly three years since your last post.

So in that time you apparently didn't read the forum, check any reviews (you didn't even read this one thoroughly), have any experiences of your own....

@Durg50 got it spot on, apparently.

Sounds like its wherever you are not, tbh.

Reactions: just4fun and MikeH
So is "AF" legal in the same sense that Catholic school girls can take it in the butt, but not in the holiest of holies, without offending the big man upstairs (aka the government)?

So is "AF" legal in the same sense that Catholic school girls can take it in the butt, but not in the holiest of holies, without offending the big man upstairs (aka the government)?

When the occupying forces made the locals to write new laws to ban prostitution they were smart enough to define sex as vaginal penetration. This by the way means all male gays are more law abiding citizen than the rest of us by definition.

Reactions: capitanminchia

You're referring to the Loophole.

Reactions: just4fun and MikeH
Thank you for the review. Ive been looking for a Gyaru type shop to try out, but not sure about this one. Looking at the menu, it seems they nickel and dime you for literally everything!