https://www.anna-summer.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
1h - 35000 yen

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
English, Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I decided to meet Anna because of the numerous positive reviews here which are all very truthful (according to my experience).

I’m going to keep it short - everything she does she does extremely well. She makes you feel very relaxed from the moment you meet until you part ways. She makes sure you are having the best possible experience every second of your encounter. As a first timer I was a bit nervous (although I was able to relax thanks to some great advice here), but now I can hardly imagine a better first time than this.
If you’re thinking about doing it for the first time with Anna, but are too nervous or something, please do yourself a favor and do it. In my opinion, the chances of you being disappointed are close to 0.

Anna is very beautiful and to be honest younger than I expected. She also has the most perfect body I’ll ever see, probably. Just look at her pictures she really is that fit (imo even better in real life).

The only negative (if you can call it that) to my experience are the questions I ask myself.
After being with someone as perfect as Anna, am I bound to be disappointed with girls in the future? Will I become addicted ‘p2p’?
I guess I’ll just have to find out.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
It was like a dream.
Thank you, Anna!

Last edited by a moderator: