Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes

Type/Location:
Incall

Language Notes:
English for contact and meeting

Details of the Encounter:
so my first time to post a review on TAG but been around lurking in the wings for a while now. Kayo has been on my radar since last year and finally decided to book a session with her after finishing work.

Booking was very easy with a fast reply via email; location also very easy to find. If im honest i didnt like the location too much as there were a lot of tourists staying at the hotel nearby which made me a bit uncomfortable arriving in a suit and waiting at the entrance. Would recommend going in casual clothes if you can.

Kayo was waiting for me in a black fishnet outfit which was a real turn on after a long day at work! Friendly from the get go and very easy to talk with. Started play with a shower and after a quick wash i got to experience the beginning of her famous BBBJ. Play moved to the bedroom whwre the BBBJ continued; very sloppy and lots of deepthroat which is a rare thing in my experiences previously. Condom on and a few postions later i had my release.

Nice massage with some chatting before round 2. Play happened the same way but unfortunetky i couldnt pop for the 2nd time. Mainly due to tje long day and not for lack of trying on her part. Definiely not a clock watcher.

Quick shower, said our goodbyes and out the door.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall play was excellent, very friendly and great BBBJ. Might repeat but don’t usually see the same girl twice. Excellent value for 25k