Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
20,000 for 1.5 hrs

Type/Location:
LH

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
This is kind of long but wanted to give you a feel for how the whole night went...

Left the office around 5pm on a Thursday with a couple Japanese oyaji colleagues (mid 40's) to go drinking since work was slow. We spent a couple hours drinking / snacking at Ebisu yokocho then starting talking about evening plans. We usually go to kyabakura, but I brought up the idea of kirari cafe and reverse kirari. The two guys had been to kirari / deai before but hadn't heard about reverse kirari, so they agreed to check it out with me (and help me with any communication issues).

Went to regular kirari in Shibuya around 19:30 and got our membership cards. The front desk staff said gaijin was fine and showed us to the waiting room. There were 4 girls; one really cute and the others average. The really cute girl looked like a hostess and the other three looked like regulars too. My coworkers pulled the cards for the cute one and another girl to find out the market rate... they both came back and said the girls asked for 30,000 to go to a love hotel. Seemed steep, so we left to check out reverse kirari.

At reverse kirari, we asked how many girls and the guy said two. We entered the waiting room and saw one other oyaji sitting/smoking on the bench. It definitely feels weird being on the other side of the mirror and we just laughed and talked at the situation.

About 5 mins later, the staff comes in and said the two girls wanted to talk to all three of us at the same time, so we said fine. We were led to a little curtained off area of the lobby and were surprised to see two decent looking girls waiting for us. They were both mid to late 20's, one with bigger tits and heavier make-up and the other tall/thin with minimal make-up and very plainly dressed. They both said they were OL's.

We chatted for a bit, with my colleagues making typical oyaji jokes and finally asking them to pick who they wanted to leave with. They deferred and said they rather go eat/drink with us first to get a better sense of our personalities. So, we went to a nearby izakaya for food and drinks and found out the two girls were college friends and the skinny girl was visiting from Nagoya. The skinny girl was very outgoing and talkative, while the big tits girl was more quiet but had that sexy, seductive look in her eyes all night. They said they've only gone to kirari cafe a couple times before and were just looking to have some fun and if something more came out of it, that was cool too.

The girls seemed to be having a good time and we finally asked if they wanted to move to a LH and they said yes, definitely. After some back and forth about who wanted to go with who, the skinny girl chose me and the big tit girl chose the older and shorter of my colleagues. All three of us like the big tit girl but figured let them have their choice for max pleasure.

We ended up at a Dogenzaka LH, had a quick and giggly shower, then lots of GFE play including LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS, CG, RCG, etc... until she had to catch the last train back to her friend's place. No routine at all.

All in all, about an hour and a half at the LH and a very fun night... I assume we got a little lucky that night, but I know we'll be back!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Wow this is new for me, i've never talked with multiple people in a room.
Too bad because sometimes if i visited with friends a guy would ask for 3p and it would be easier to arrange if we could discuss together.

Reactions: Tricky and MikeH
Very nice story.. But wait a minute, did one of your friends get left out? I was hoping it was going to turn into a 5P story... :p

Man, I feel like it would be fun to do this but there's no way my Japanese is good enough..

Nice story, I wish I had co-workers like that

Did you need to negotiate anything extra to go to the love hotel?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Very nice story.. But wait a minute, did one of your friends get left out? I was hoping it was going to turn into a 5P story... :p

Man, I feel like it would be fun to do this but there's no way my Japanese is good enough..
Yes, me too. A sex party story would have been so fun. But i guess thats really awkward the day after if its with your colleagues.

I've been lucky to have a few colleagues show me the salaryman nightlife options... some places still turn me away, even with my colleagues negotiating on my behalf, but I've definitely been able to enter a lot of places that I otherwise would've had no chance.

And yes, one guy went home alone... that's why we let the girls choose who they wanted to pair up with, so we didn't have to janken for it.

And sorry for not including all the costs... 20,000 was for the girl only. Had to pay another 8000 yen or so for the LH, about 2000 yen for the kirari membership and I think 3000 yen for being nominated and leaving with the girls.