First Timer looking for advise

soapcurious

TAG Member
Reaction score
I've never P4P'd, but I'm sort of curious about Soaplands and other legal sex work in Japan. I'm in Tokyo for a week and I speak some basic Japanese (introductions, dates, payment, faster slower, ect) but I've forgotten most of my Kanji. If I wanted to spend about 20-25k or less, what would you all recommend? And do you think it'd be a worthwhile experience?

Think you'd need to spend double or triple that amount to get a good soapland experience as a foreigner.
Yoshiwara Soapland thread has more info.

I think the 'high class' soaplands in general are a bit expensive for what you get, but still worthwhile to try once if you haven't already.

Reactions: Lukes
You would want to up the budget if a decent soapland experience is your goal. But 20-25k could potentially buy some good delivery health services. There's no sexual intercourse with delivery health (not officially anyways) but BBBJ and other things are available. I probably would not recommend a pink salon because quality is generally poor by comparison.

What would I be looking at for a decent Soap Land experience? I saw reviews for at least one place in that price range. Intercourse isn't so much required, and I'm not interested in BB anyways.

If intercourse isn't required, they are a delivery health but also have a shop you can visit around your budget. never used them myself, but they are recommended for being foreigner friendly
just make sure you don't wear a hoodie.

just make sure you don't wear a hoodie.

IMG_20170503_140742.jpg

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Seems like they'd be a pretty good bet then for something basic. Are there any decent soaplands around that might work for someone with limited japanese skills? 30k is still preferred, but I could do up to 50k

I've never P4P'd, but I'm sort of curious about Soaplands and other legal sex work in Japan. I'm in Tokyo for a week and I speak some basic Japanese (introductions, dates, payment, faster slower, ect) but I've forgotten most of my Kanji. If I wanted to spend about 20-25k or less, what would you all recommend? And do you think it'd be a worthwhile experience?
If you dont mind older women, Putit Royal has top level service within your budget, just the providers aren't the best lookers. If you want young girls and you are confident in your Japanese, Dolce could be a good option.

Reactions: MikeH
Seems like they'd be a pretty good bet then for something basic. Are there any decent soaplands around that might work for someone with limited japanese skills? 30k is still preferred, but I could do up to 50k
Darling Harbour may be good then.

Reactions: MikeH