First visit. Help!

New2JapP4P

TAG Member
Reaction score
im in Japan <Tokyo> until Friday. Looking for some fun girl to hang out with and get some drinks! Liquor! :)

I’m staying in Akasaka/Roppongi region and this is my first time in Tokyo. If you can help drop me a PM and we can get on WhatsApp maybe.

P4P is fine. Japanese girls only. I cannot speak Japanese at all so please have good level of English. Incall is fine at my hotel or we can go get a drink and karakoke maybe :whistle:

That's the way to go! Solving your own questions by reading the forum. Looking forward for the review! (y)

Reactions: New2JapP4P
If all the newbies solved their own problems and questions by reading the forum, you would lose a lot of your enjoyment in this forum :)

Please do not despair, I would most certainly be able to find other people to make fun of.

You should have read TAG instead of going out and found out that's why many of us never go to Roppongi anymore.

At least the racists among us. After all, those Nigerians, being dark of skin and disadvantaged of birth, can obviously do no wrong.

Reactions: MikeH
It wasn’t anything racist at all. I did read the posts to avoid them as they take you to trash clubs.

It wasn’t anything racist at all. I did read the posts to avoid them as they take you to trash clubs.

Only racist would need to say he ain't racist. Guessing you are small minded too.

If you followed them you would have had the best sex of your life with young model class Japanese girls for under ten thousand yens.

Or that's how the coming review is going to tell us.

Only racist would need to say he ain't racist. Guessing you are small minded too.

If you followed them you would have had the best sex of your life with young model class Japanese girls for under ten thousand yens.

Or that's how the coming review is going to tell us.

Yeah, how long is that darn review gonna take anyway?:LOL:

It was sarcasm. People have, in the past, accused us of being racist for saying that the Nigerian touts are scumbags.

It was sarcasm. People have, in the past, accused us of being racist for saying that the Nigerian touts are scumbags.

I dont think anyone even wrote they are scumbags, just that the chances of being ripped off when following them are next to 100%

I dont think anyone even wrote they are scumbags, just that the chances of being ripped off when following them are next to 100%
I went to Nigeria once on business. Full of very dangerous scumbag rippoff artists. The guys who are touts in Shinjuku were asked to leave Nigeria because they were not scummy enough.

Reactions: rb25 and Frenchy