http://kamata-twintail.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
6000, 35 min

Type/Location:
Shop location

Language Notes:
Conversational japanese, english

Details of the Encounter:
I had an hour to kill while passing through kamata. Found this place near donki at west side of kamata station.
It.s on.the 2nd floor.
The inside is much better than hinomaru and the like. It looks more like a bar or a cafe.
I don't look remotely asian. My Japanese is only conversational. The tencho guy didnt even look at me while talking and juat said rokusen. I asked if I can use the online 1000 discount. But he replied rokusen. I asked if they have 3P course, he replied rokusen. No other course.
I paid up.
He sprayed something on my hands and led me to the seat. A very cute girl soon arrived. Maybe early 20s. Thankfully she could speak english. 6000 for a cute young japanese girl didnt seem so bad now.
She was wearing a typical school uniform. On my request, she took it off. I asked if she wouldn't mind removing her panties. She complied with a sweet shy smile. I just tore off my own clothes and got nude too. She laughed at that.
I told her I was nervous as this was ny first time. When I told her I'm a virgin, she laughed and went like usssooooo.
She was very kind and gentle. I told her I had never kissed a girl before.
She gave me my first kiss. Then while kissing her she starts rubbing me. Of coursr I go hard immediately and cum.in seconds, it starts spraying everywhere. She kinda screams trying to get it stopped. Then she laughed and told me not to mind it as she started cleaning me up. All this time I was playing with her body. She put on athe condom and started with her mouth and guided ny hand to her pussy. It was a bit awkward for me, didnt.really know what to do. Massaged her there and fingered her. I don't think it was pleasurable for her but she didnt stop me.
Again I finished too quickly. Her technique was amazing.
Now we are done and she explains that usually customers take longer or just talk at this point.
We were talking and I told her how beautiful and pretty I thought she was. How I would be lucky to find a girlfirend like her. That the experience was amazing. I wish I could lose my virginity to her.
She laughs. Goes like chotto ... this and that. Then asks me if I really am a.virgin when I confirm I am. She paused for a few seconds, looked around and then goes like shhhh. Puts another condom on me, makes me hard, and sat on my lap, grinding herself. Then suddenly she pops it in and keeps grinding. I have never experienced anything like that in my life. Of course, again I pop up very soon. We kiss. I thank her and she tells me not to tell anyone (which is why am not mentioning her name). We dress, I help her to dress. She holds my hand leads me to the door and goes up on her toes and gives me a peck on the cheek.
I'm just mesmerized by this girl.
For 6000 all this is so unbelievable, I don't even mind the tencho not accepting the coupon in the first place.
On the website they also show some kind of discount of 2000 yen even. ( on rainy days?)

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Wow. Sounds pretty incredible. Especially for that price.
And plus the girl could speak English? Really temped to try this place out now.

Reactions: lonegaijin
FS and three pops with six thousand yens?

I just remembered I am a virgin too, going there now. :p

FS and three pops with six thousand yens?

I just remembered I am a virgin too, going there now. :p

I don't know if it's the norm, or it was just her going 'above and beyond' for me. I don't think I'm even attractive or anything. She was just good natured, or maybe had pity on me, lol.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
watashi wa virgin desu
Watashi wa syojo desu

I'm gonna use that line at every place I go!

That would get u laughs indeed! You would be saying you are a virgin girl.

Doutei is the word for a guy.
As in the popular doutei wo korosu seta.
That all open back sweater that drives virginous nerdy guys wild :geek:

I was introduced to this place by a TAG member currently in prison (veteran TAG members know who I am talking about).

He didn't want this 'high class pink salon' publicized on TAG as the old goat running it, doesn't like mouthy gaijins. It is a low-key place. I expect an imminent gaijin ban coming for this establishment.

I was introduced to this place by a TAG member currently in prison (veteran TAG members know who I am talking about).

He didn't want this 'high class pink salon' publicized on TAG as the old goat running it, doesn't like mouthy gaijins. It is a low-key place. I expect an imminent gaijin ban coming for this establishment.

Yep. I think the "old goat" is in for a tough weekend. Maybe a bottle of nasty shochu could help any Gunter's get over the troll bridge.

Damn.

That neighborhood was on my list of locations not to be disclosed to the unwashed. Now that it is out: walk down that street away from the station, right side, towards the tech college, and you see signs for massage joints.

https://goo.gl/maps/LFwJMqzbFuz

All Chinese, all take foreigners.

Across the street, small alley, also a bunch.

https://goo.gl/maps/UXJr1GyDnYm

Decent Korean place a few blocks away also.

https://goo.gl/maps/HjvAt57TFLs

Do not expect to be serviced like the OP. He might just have gotten lucky. Or took a little artistic license.

This post brought to you by the Kamata Chamber of Commerce.

I don't know if it's the norm, or it was just her going 'above and beyond' for me. I don't think I'm even attractive or anything. She was just good natured, or maybe had pity on me, lol.

Definitely not the norm, that I can tell you. Ueno and Kamata is where Tokyoites go for discount shopping, but free bargains are highly unusual. The whole area is low key, low price, no frills.
Well, it used to be until today. Expect this post to go viral on Tokyoreporter and some. Do not expect 3pops for 6K.

Last edited:
Each pop takes 1 or 2 minutes, with a few minutes break in between. Not impossible lol.
I can pop a max of 10 times in about 75 minutes. After that it's out of commission for a day. :D
Somehow, I predict that good Whiteshark will end up in a Tokyo host club. Alternatively, I could think of a few well-to-do Tokyo ladies who would be generous to a discrete guy who can come 10 times within 75 minutes.

So far so good, it is after 3pm and nobody has filed a "batsu/gaijin dame" field report.

Can we make to 5pm, 7pm, 10pm?

wow you got 3 pops for 6k!!
Is this a pink salon? Or what kind of a establishment is it? Since it seems you got a handjob, blowjob, and FS!!
I am kind of confused hahaha

Reactions: whiteshark
Status
Not open for further replies.