Guest viewing is limited

First visit to Twintail kamata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember which girl it was from that place?

Thank you @whiteshark, and thank you TAG!

I have just checked it as Kamata is close to my station. I am really satisfied with what I`ve got. I won`t write a review and will just put my comments here.

My girl was Mizuho (No. 138 on their system), 25yo. BBBJ (no condom), a lot of kisses and playing with boobs. She was on her period with a tampon in but said that it would be ok to play with her whole body from the next week.
So this is really great alternative to Gotanda`s DIO/Emotion. Almost all the girls there are in their early 20`s.
Don`t be afraid, I didn`t mess it up for other TAG members. ;) The girl continuously repeated that I was yasashii and at the end she gave me a member`s card that provides 1000 yen discount for all the next visits.
One note - the girl was really happy to chat in Japanese and said that felt very confused when some customers couldn`t communicate in Japanese a few times.
The only minus for me was that there was very warm inside and I sweat a lot so when I left there was a puddle on the floor. :(

Wow I haven't been on the forum in a while and apparently I missed a lot. I just went to Jan Jan yesterday but may have to check this place out next week if I have time. Do you think my Japanese is barely existent Japanese would be alright? Don't worry I won't mares this up. I have been going to pink salons for almost a year now.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Wow I haven't been on the forum in a while and apparently I missed a lot. I just went to Jan Jan yesterday but may have to check this place out next week if I have time. Do you think my Japanese is barely existent Japanese would be alright? Don't worry I won't mares this up. I have been going to pink salons for almost a year now.
It can be a bit uncomfortable for the girls if you can't speak at all. It's not as direct as some pink salons that will wipe you down and go straight to work after a brief introduction.

You can probably get in but may leave a bad impression.

It can be a bit uncomfortable for the girls if you can't speak at all. It's not as direct as some pink salons that will wipe you down and go straight to work after a brief introduction.

You can probably get in but may leave a bad impression.
Good points. I get really nervous when I try to speak Japanese and all I can think of is how to respond in Spanish, lol. My understanding is ok.

Reactions: Majora
I assume that this place is in the same building as Genic and Virtual Generation?

Most of these places dont accept foreigners. Those that do accept foreigners are often 1 bad foreigner experience away from no longer accepting foreigners.
Stay away from this place, if you want not to get any STI

thanks for the warning ... but can you kindly elaborate?

have you caught something from Twin Tail? how long ago?
Went there two weeks back, had a bbbj. After few days , started paining when I pee, tested for STI, doctor told me that the girl must have throat gonneraha. In antibiotics now. So please stay away.

Reactions: macdaddymeister
Went there two weeks back, had a bbbj. After few days , started paining when I pee, tested for STI, doctor told me that the girl must have throat gonneraha. In antibiotics now. So please stay away.

Would be more helpful if you shared the name of the lady. And also if you are sure it was her and not some other occasion which could have resulted the STI.

thanks for the info.

my follow-up question has been asked by MikeH already ...

get well soon!

thanks for the info.

my follow-up question has been asked by MikeH already ...

get well soon!
Thanks MikeH. I am sure it is that place, have not have had sex for quite sometime. The lady's number is 29. You can look up the site. She even gave me a members card so that I get 1000 yen off, next time. Now I keep that card, next to my medical bills, just has a reminder. ha ha

I wonder do these type of establishments usually have their girls tested regularly?

By tested I mean for STD's not tested for their service techniques.

I wonder do these type of establishments usually have their girls tested regularly?

By tested I mean for STD's not tested for their service techniques.
Obviously not as it is never mentioned on their web-sites or anywhere else.

Reactions: akasam
Best thing to do in this case is to contact the shop and tell them to pull the girl and get her cured.

I don't know if shops like this test their girls but the very fact that girls get tricked into working in pink salons by initially being told they are being recruited for kyabakura is very disturbing. I bet those girls dont know you can get diseases in your thoath and that you can get swap tests for your throat (which i also didn't know in my first year of work) and i wouldn't be surprised if the shops dont tell them because they dont want them to quit.

I think the OP should change his user name to "Speedy Gonzales" but that was a politically incorrect stereotype ) ( or for more local flavor Mach Go Go Go.... *Speed Racer) for those that don't recall original name...;)

Good on you mate...
I doubt you can get the level of service for the price ever again..... You may have to say next time it's your Birthday :geek:

Reactions: whiteshark
I think the OP should change his user name to "Speedy Gonzales" but that was a politically incorrect stereotype ) ( or for more local flavor Mach Go Go Go.... *Speed Racer) for those that don't recall original name...;)

Good on you mate...
I doubt you can get the level of service for the price ever again..... You may have to say next time it's your Birthday :geek:

Hahaha.
Ok, I have this story and I think it will again sound incredulous. I watched speed racer on cartoon network when I was 9. And I made this game that I would start jerking off as soon as the theme music started and that I have to finish before it ends. I guess the training paid off. Does anyone remember the all night speed racer marathons on CN in the US? :D

Yeah, from what I heard, no one ever seems to get that level of service. I did hear that it was possible in kamata years ago but only for japanese. Some say there are still places like that in kamata but only for japanese.

Thanks MikeH. I am sure it is that place, have not have had sex for quite sometime. The lady's number is 29. You can look up the site. She even gave me a members card so that I get 1000 yen off, next time. Now I keep that card, next to my medical bills, just has a reminder. ha ha

Sorry to hear about the sti.
I insisted on the condom. I haven't been back actually. Kamata is too far for me.
I feel somehow responsible for unleashing this, lol.

From the comments it feels like there was this important place guarded by a secret society, until a fool bumbled there by accident and disclosed it to everyone.
I found that this place was actually referred to in TAG before. They probably change their name and floor. Genic and virtuasomething?

From the comments it feels like there was this important place guarded by a secret society, until a fool bumbled there by accident and disclosed it to everyone.

Everyone just get over it and continue living please. :p

It's a pink salon, not any TAG member's virgin little sister. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.