http://l-scene.com/profile.html?id=686

Appointment Length & Costs:
77000 JPY , 120 minutes

Type/Location:
Incall at Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Japanese Only (I'm around JLPT N5)

Details of the Encounter:
(2 reviews in a row because I had both of these encounters recently)

I had intended to finally tick Yoshiwara off my bucket list during this trip to Japan; and picked Satin Doll after looking at their roster for the day. Both Shizuku and Ran ( http://s-doll.com/profile.html?id=388 and http://s-doll.com/profile.html?id=346 respectively) caught my attention, and if either one wasn't available, I'd hopefully be able to spend time with the other.

I made my way down to Satin Doll and the doormen were really respectful, kneeling when I walked in. They said that foreigners were allowed after I asked; and I was led to a fairly posh waiting area. I paid the 77000 yen, but was soon told that none of the girls on site were available, to my dismay. The attendant asked if I was willing to pick a girl at a sister shop, and I was immediately cautious because I know that Silky Doll, their sister shop, isn't particularly high end. They showed me 4 cards, and I picked Hina, who looked great. I was told to wait before being ushered into a spacious car that drove me to Last Scene (a mere minute's walk away, mind). I didn't know that Last Scene was associated with Satin Doll, but there you go. I was quickly ushered into an elevator that brought me to the lobby; where two kneeling attendants greeted me and led me to an even posher waiting area with free cigarettes and drinks. After a short wait, I was directed to the elevator with Hina waiting inside, and we went up to the room.

Hina's quite tall for a Japanese girl, and generally she's quite similar to her photos; just that her skin's less fair, her eyes are a little smaller, and she has tattoos that were photoshopped out. Nothing major, just a few small tattoos on her wrist, the back of her neck, and forearm; definitely not a deal breaker. I'd say Hina's closer to a C than a G, but they were still a nice handful. She was relieved that I could speak some Japanese and was more at ease. There was some play on the bed prior to the shower, so I was glad that I bathed before coming. After the first round, we engaged in some small talk after she ordered some drinks to be brought up; before round 2 (mattress play). With 40 minutes left on the clock she gamely suggested a round 3, and we washed up together afterwards. We had about 10 minutes left, and had a nice chat about Christmas, New Year's, and random stuff in general. She gave me her card, told me to come play with her again sometime and that she had fun. Got a nice hug, a light peck on the cheek and was ushered into the waiting room upon exiting the elevator. The attendant asked if I had a good time, and called a taxi for me. I was led through the rear exit (the front doors were shuttered as it was closing time), got into the cab, with the attendant bowing deeply even after the cab had driven off for a few seconds.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall an excellent first time in Yoshiwara, I don't think I could ever settle for a budget soapland. Hina was great fun, both during and in between play sessions; and I felt like a VIP in both Satin Doll and Last Scene. I'm definitely coming back again during my next visit.

i been tried satin and last scene, and i know they are sister coy before that.
last scene have a life, but the waiting room is 2nd floor, you need to take a lift to to the room before picking the girl which i don't like cause if i not happy with the girl choice i feel awkward to walk away, and because of that will feel forced to make a choice .
make up has a lift but the waiting room is the main floor.
last scene the waiting room is very spacious, satin is quite small, i not sure is there other room cause i been to there once.
hisyo and rose tokyo got two rooms, they normally group japanese into one room.
japanese are yoshiwara main market, foreigner are just side lines, they don't want to make japanese customers unhappy result in words of mouth, basically they themselve are very nationalism.
i been to moulin , the waiting room is small, i came as first one, but less than 15minute came more than 10 japanese, last one has to stand because no more seat.
they then bring me oth another shop Lion waiting room, waited another 30min before having the service in lion shop but the girl is from moulin, i feel diffentiated , sister coy or not.
but moulin is very popular(been there twice), always the top 3 in one of the website ranking, but they are very foreign friendly , i saw one time they took a chinese guy using hp to communicate as he can say chinese only.

i been tried satin and last scene, and i know they are sister coy before that.
last scene have a life, but the waiting room is 2nd floor, you need to take a lift to to the room before picking the girl which i don't like cause if i not happy with the girl choice i feel awkward to walk away, and because of that will feel forced to make a choice .
make up has a lift but the waiting room is the main floor.
last scene the waiting room is very spacious, satin is quite small, i not sure is there other room cause i been to there once.
hisyo and rose tokyo got two rooms, they normally group japanese into one room.
japanese are yoshiwara main market, foreigner are just side lines, they don't want to make japanese customers unhappy result in words of mouth, basically they themselve are very nationalism.
i been to moulin , the waiting room is small, i came as first one, but less than 15minute came more than 10 japanese, last one has to stand because no more seat.
they then bring me oth another shop Lion waiting room, waited another 30min before having the service in lion shop but the girl is from moulin, i feel diffentiated , sister coy or not.
but moulin is very popular(been there twice), always the top 3 in one of the website ranking, but they are very foreign friendly , i saw one time they took a chinese guy using hp to communicate as he can say chinese only.
So you are saying Moulin is confirmed yes for gaijin?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
So you are saying Moulin is confirmed yes for gaijin?
i went last year may17 and aug17, no problem. i saw the old shop man even patiently spend time using smartphone voice translate talking to a china man in the waiting room.
the old man give me his card so that i will not have a problem coming back.
the same type of card given to me like aile dore, behind you can write your five wish list of girl, and the old man pass me the album for selection to pick for my next reservation if i want to.
recently few months back TNS put moulin as foreign freindly shop in the list.
i can't confirm you a yes, but i also don't speak a single japanese, but i just press the door (no touts outside) walk in ,and they take me(price not negotiable ,75k).
tns use to include rothenbury also,but i got rejected ,now they taken a few name out of the list. president club willing to take me in if only i can speak japanese but too bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: AliceInWonderland
ok..late reply to this as im just reading on up on stuff..but exactly how they think its ok to put a G cup when its really a C..there is really a lot of difference there...or do they go by another standard on soapland?

ok..late reply to this as im just reading on up on stuff..but exactly how they think its ok to put a G cup when its really a C..there is really a lot of difference there...or do they go by another standard on soapland?
your question is more enquiring to yoshiwara standard, last scene standard, or our last scene 'ambassador' standard?

your question is more enquiring to yoshiwara standard, last scene standard, or our last scene 'ambassador' standard?

all of em?
whats the difference between last scene standard and last scene ambassador standard?

I thought Japanese cup sizes were inflated one or two letters above the American equivalent anyway.

All soaplands, especially in Yoshiwara, put on about two boob sizes. Its standard, just calculate that in.

Reactions: Sudsy and noobie
From my pictures on TAG like my profile picture, which i had a lot of personal input with during shooting, people can get a good idea of what a Japanese F cup looks like.
Thank you for the explanation. I'm now an expert on cup sizes :)

Reactions: MikeH