Five Star Thai Massage Shinjuku: Anna

Date of Encounter:
May 13, 2016

Contact Method:
http://thai-fivestar.com/campaign.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 mins Powder Massage + HE = ¥12,000; 60 mins Oil Massage + HE = ¥13,000

Type/Location:
The shop is in Kabukucho, just a few doors down from Asian Relax. Same type of shop as AR/AF with semi-private Thai flavored rooms

Language Notes:
The sign in front says foreigners welcome--so language is not an issue. The female ten-cho was very pleasant and welcoming with enough English to accomodate anyone.

Details of the Encounter:
I am a regular user of Asian Feeling/Relax, and decided to TOFTT but trying a new provider offering a similar service.

In fact Five Star, which is just a few doors down the same Kabukicho street as Asian Relax is essentially a AF/AR clone. Pretty much the same decor, ambiance, service and pleasant, sweet, skillful ladies.

The only real difference is the pricing. When I arrived and spoke with the ten-cho, she gave me the price list and told me that if I want a HE by hand at the end, it is an added ¥3000. I was basically there for the HE, so I paid upfront ¥12000 for the 60 minute powder massage that was listed for ¥9000. This means that Five Star costs ¥2000 more than AF/AR for the same service--something to consider! I didn't try to bargain down the price by mentioning the AF/AR price, but one may try that and see what happens.

The rest of the experience was pretty much exactly the same as I normally have at AF/AR. My gal, Anna, is not exactly beautiful, but certainly not ugly--and nicely voluptuous. She is also very sweet, playful, a bit flirtatious and quite skilled in the actual massage. We spoke only in Japanese, but I think she also has a few words of English.

The HE came, as usual in the last 15 mins or so, but up to the point she also gave a little playful attention to junior during the massage, which was nice. During the HE, she didn't object at to me fondling her breasts a bit, and gently rubbing her legs, as well as some attention to her nether region on her panties.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
All in all a very pleasant session with a sweet, fun gal. The only drawback being the higher price, compared to AF/AR, for essentially the exact same service.