Club Cleo

Country & City:
Swiss - Bargen

Date of Encounter:
18 May 2021

Contact Method:
web

Internet Link?:
https://www.cleoclub.ch/web/list/all (VPN Required for Access outside of Switzerland)

Appointment Length & Costs:
69chf entry fee - 120chf for 30min - Happy hours price.

Type/Location:
Incall

Language Notes:
english

Details of the Encounter:
Price: Happy Hours 11 am - 1 pm 99 chf entry including 1 room (30 min). Normal entry fee is 69 chf. Standard room for 30 min cost 120 chf. There are also 2 packages: XL for 229 chf (entry fee + 2 room) and XXL for 299 chf (entry fee + 3 room). These packages are good and there is a good savings.

When you buy the packages or the Happy Hours they will write your package on a book with your number and everytimes you want to go to the room you need to go through the desk with your girl before the session.

If you pay for the single room, the payment must always be done in advance.

Entry procedure: must to fill out a form with your name, family name, date, time, adress, phone number and email. Here the thekefrau checked my ID card but not the phone number.

Mask: customers must to wear it everytimes they walk around. Most girls don't use it.

Wellnes and spa: everything working. Sauna, jacuzzi,Turkish bath.

Food: Tuesday is burger day. Good and big double cheese bacon burger. There is also a limited free buffet that it's taste very bad

Line up: over 30 girls, a lot of good looking girls and only few ugly. I arrived before 1 pm and the club was very lively, full of girls and customers.

Sex: I did 4 rooms with Giulia Romanian, Estella German (no pics on the website. She worked in Samya and there she was one of the girls who upcharge for BBJ), Zoe Rep. Dom. With Spanish passport and Mara Romanian (ex Club Globe with new boobs). All of them gave me a good service, good social time on sofà before going to the room, a lot of DFK, BBJ and good sex.

Total cost: XXL for 299 + 120 for the fourth room = 419 chf.

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:
Pictures were mostly accurate.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your international review, many thanks for this!

Approved: 7/5/2021

Reactions: hardharry
Interesting, but I keep getting an error message when I try to access the club’s website.

Interesting, but I keep getting an error message when I try to access the club’s website.
You'll need a VPN to access the site from Switzerland. I will add that in the address area.
(I didn't try other EU locations, but a Switzerland VPN location works)

Cleo.PNG

Reactions: SugoiBoy
You'll need a VPN to access the site from Switzerland. I will add that in the address area.
(I didn't try other EU locations, but a Switzerland VPN location works)

View attachment 16727

oh boy… if you imply that Switzerland is in the EU you will be in trouble with the most gun-owning nation on earth after yours

Reactions: Mathias
oh boy… if you imply that Switzerland is in the EU you will be in trouble with the most gun-owning nation on earth after yours
Wasn't implying anything except that you may need to be in a European country to access the site. I only tested Switzerland :p

Wasn't implying anything except that you may need to be in a European country to access the site. I only tested Switzerland :p
Its a European country all right but given their sacro-sanct neutrality they arent in the EU nor anything apart from the UN. Huge perk: they get to have a North Korean embassy

Reactions: TAG Manager

You have old data, that figure is from 2007. The same survey done in 2017 places them at 19th with even Canada ahead of them.

Reactions: Frenchy