http://www.club-olymp.ch/web/list/all

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 CHF for 30 min

Type/Location:
Incall

Language Notes:
English, Italian, German, etc.

Details of the Encounter:
The entry fee is only 25 chf and you can order 1 dish from the menù for free (pasta, pizza, steak, hamburger, salad, etc.), the buffet is only for the staff. I always ordered the steak with french fries and salad as a side dish, and the steak is very tasty.

26 girls on the tagesplan for Wednesday and 32 for Friday.

Here you don't have to write your data, nobody asked for it.

Dress code is up to the girls, you can see naked girls, topless, bikini, sexy dress without panties, etc.

In this club, some girls are a bit too pushy to go to the room and less social time then other clubs I tried. Also here some girls will look for lady drinks which are a no go for me.

The first day I had 3 rooms with Fjola Albania, Selena (former Golden Time Bruggen and Living Room Kaarst) Moldova, and Vanessa Romania.

All girls did BBBJ, FK, DATY, and FS for 90 CHF - 30 min. Fjola gave me a very Deep DFK and also her BBBJ coming with some DT attempt which I love it.
Selena was a good GFE and Vanessa is a super tall beauty but very limited FK, BBBJ nothing special, and too many fake moan during the sex. Anyway, great body and face IMHO.

After the second and third room, they gave me 2 free entry valid until July, 12.

The second day was my last day in Swiss, at 11 am I check out from my Airbnb and drive to the club. Arrived there at 11:30 am (I used one of my free entry) and I was the first customer and only 8 or 9 girls in the club (girls will start to arrive around 2 pm).

I had 2 rooms with Rebecca Romania, and Adel said she is half Romania and half Russian. Both girls were very good in the room, FK, BBBJ, DATY, and FS. Adel's face is real beauty IMHO. She is also so young, fresh, and sweet.

Pity I had to leave the club early for driving back home.

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:
Pictures were mostly accurate.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Thank you for another report!

Approved: 8/4/2020