Flavored Oral

Frenchy

Peace, Love and Camembert
Reaction score
So mini-Scherzy and I love to give each other head with mints in the mouth. Not just for the taste but also the refreshing sensation on dick/clit
Any other flavor you tried?
Whats the weirdest oral sex + candy or food (or drink) combination you experienced?

Used to do it with Frisk when I was younger. Not sure if it was ever a trend or not but both will notice.

I have used fruit flavored lube, also with cold or warm effect, and cold champagne, pouring it from her navel -she got crazy with the cold, the bubbles plus the liquid sliding down her crotch while my mouth was playing her clit and drinking the cocktail.
In the nipples ice cream and not very hot chocolate. Somebody may say this is vanilla sex . But my ex once came up with Tequila and my dick still stings.:confused: She wanted to try someday with whiskey, because she likes drink highball.:(

Reactions: Frenchy
I have used fruit flavored lube, also with cold or warm effect, and cold champagne, pouring it from her navel -she got crazy with the cold, the bubbles plus the liquid sliding down her crotch while my mouth was playing her clit and drinking the cocktail.
In the nipples ice cream and not very hot chocolate. Somebody may say this is vanilla sex . But my ex once came up with Tequila and my dick still stings.:confused: She wanted to try someday with whiskey, because she likes drink highball.:(
Interesting person, your Ex! :)

Reactions: Joe2017
Freezer-chilled vodka. Also seems to kill the smell, if that's an issue.

It occurred to me that if I could suck my own dick and get drunk at the same time, I could stop going to church as I'd have found the real heaven.

Freezer-chilled vodka. Also seems to kill the smell, if that's an issue.

It occurred to me that if I could suck my own dick and get drunk at the same time, I could stop going to church as I'd have found the real heaven.

If you cannot drink body warm vodka from your hip flask without making a face you should stick to milk like all other babies.

And if guys leaned how to suck their own dicks the human race would go extinct in one generation.

If you cannot drink body warm vodka from your hip flask without making a face you should stick to milk like all other babies.

And if guys leaned how to suck their own dicks the human race would go extinct in one generation.

I don't think so. Just ask any contortionist ...... they will tell you it is not worth the effort!

Reactions: Frenchy
I don't think so. Just ask any contortionist ...... they will tell you it is not worth the effort!

... but did they try it by previously dipping their appendage into an excellent raspberry jam? Or a fantastic truffled cheese spread? Probably not.

Get yourself a ladyboy, suck her dry and let her explode in your mouth. Semen does not taste so bad and has as much proteins as egg white. In other words, you are not only making new experiences, but stay healthy at the same time.

... but did they try it by previously dipping their appendage into an excellent raspberry jam? Or a fantastic truffled cheese spread? Probably not.

Are these in the Urban Dictionary?

That would be totally gay.

Not that there is nothing wrong with that.

But I once received the full load from a lady who sucked me off and then climbed up to give me a deep kiss. Let's just say that afterwards I always avoided coffee before meeting her.

ha ha.

semen tastes... fine? Honestly objectively I'm not a massive fan. I mean, It just tastes a bit gross? Subjectively, obviously in the heat of the moment it's great.

If that helps?

Just eat a whole pineapple before and you will be fine:D

Surprisingly it depends a lot on what you eat before. I have been told that onion or garlic are also better avoided;)

Surprisingly it depends a lot on what you eat before. I have been told that onion or garlic are also better avoided;)
An ex of mine swore by almonds to give it a better taste.

An ex of mine swore by almonds to give it a better taste.

Alright, will have both pineapple juice and almond milk before the session.

Speaking of smooth. Where did you get that shirt you were wearing?
Lol! After talking about smoothies we now get into shirts shopping ... this is becoming a bit like Sex And The City , TAG version :ROFLMAO:
Well it was bought in a second hand clothes shop in Kichijoji.

Reactions: just4fun