Follow Me On Twitter: @misskittycarr

Kitty Carr

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi gents! Not sure where to post this (mods, feel free to move as appropriate) but I started Twitter a month or so back. Follow me for sage insights into Japan, sex, and sex work, as well as your daily dose of hot lingerie/soapy bathtime pictures.

@MissKittyCarr

よろしく!

Kitty x

Attachments

• Photo 17-02-2015 02 31 21.jpg
    Photo 17-02-2015 02 31 21.jpg
    385.8 KB · Views: 229
  • Photo 25-02-2015 16 57 31.jpg
    Photo 25-02-2015 16 57 31.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 245
You are being followed.... Wait that sounds kinda creepy and stalkerish >_<

Spanking is so wonderful. Being soundly and expertly thrashed by someone skilled and caring is a special thing.

... that's just "first base".

Not at all! Thanks for the add.

... Wait, are you the guy sitting in the tree outside my bedroom window?

Crap I've been found out? Dammit now I need to find a new place...

What I really need to do is save up funds so I can enjoy your service at least once.... Or find a good paying job, that sounds like a better plan.

Reactions: Kitty Carr
You do realize many ladies might be basing their rates on you.

You do realize many ladies might be basing their rates on you.

Of course I realise that. If I didn't already know I was the point of reference for independents visiting here from the email I receive every month (cf. Bridgette, Greta, Anna, and so on), I would based on the prices they end up choosing to charge. I charge more when I visit New York and London, and less when I go to Osaka. It's about what the chosen market will bear. Don't get me wrong; it's less about financial gain at this point and more about how much interesting sex I want to have.

Hi Ketty. nice to meet you. I am also new here.

You may follow me on my twitter accout @aabhatiwari

Thanks in advance.
Have a nice day.

Not really. I have messaged her about her BJ policy but she seems a bit shy about giving me a message back..,..
I hate when that happens (sigh)

Reactions: MossBoss
Of course I realise that. If I didn't already know I was the point of reference for independents visiting here from the email I receive every month (cf. Bridgette, Greta, Anna, and so on), I would based on the prices they end up choosing to charge. I charge more when I visit New York and London, and less when I go to Osaka. It's about what the chosen market will bear. Don't get me wrong; it's less about financial gain at this point and more about how much interesting sex I want to have.

If only those that match up their rates to yours could compare to your performance, charm, sexiness and appeal. ;)

Flatterer. ;)

Discount coupons, please! :p

But on the real though, people who match up to other people's rates should be able to offer or provide greater service than the person who set the standards. (y)

I just updated my website photos about an hour ago from a shoot I did last week, so feel free to check those out! (http://kittycarr.com/photo_albums/2509). I actually just started an Instagram (all this social media, good lord) but have yet to post. I'm MissKittyCarr there too.

Reactions: Qong02
Such a pretty kitty (sorry I had to) that lingerie is hot. What's next on the social media snapchat? Lol.