Guest viewing is limited

Footage of a Japanese Chikan (Molester) on the Street

The question was "Don't you feel jealousy?" and the answer was "No". If that train of though is too complicated maybe you need to take a taxi.QUOTE]

Don't answer that during a job interview.They'll never believe you on account of BS.

You never answered my question. Did you get camera for a discount?

Reactions: Sudsy and MikeH

Again, as a fellow guy, I'm going to say that a good part of why you are blasting me is motivated by the need for you to portray a clean image of yourself in the hopes that it might lead to something nice down the road. Of course most of us would not emulate the sick creature in this video. But it's hard to deny that you only feel one pure emotion from this video. Have the courage to at least admit that.

The internet is a mask we all use to be someone we are not in real life, to a greater or lesser degree.

If we were using our real names here, I could follow your logic, but we aren't.
what benefit could anyone possibly get from virtue signaling on here, this totally anonymous forum?

You are saying that like it isn't enough reason in itself to be known as the biggest dick in TAG?
Maybe a handle change is in order......Biggus Dickus"

Again, as a fellow guy, I'm going to say that a good part of why you are blasting me is motivated by the need for you to portray a clean image of yourself in the hopes that it might lead to something nice down the road. Of course most of us would not emulate the sick creature in this video. But it's hard to deny that you only feel one pure emotion from this video. Have the courage to at least admit that.

The internet is a mask we all use to be someone we are not in real life, to a greater or lesser degree.
You're right that I don't only feel "one pure emotion" over these kind of acts. I have sympathy towards the women he molested. It worries and concerns me that people like him are still out there, and that they only getting a slap on their wrist if caught. It saddens me that there are people out there that are entertained by this clip.

But to suggest that "jealousy" and "scheming" are things that men naturally feel to a small extent in these cases? Yeah maybe they do....if the guy was a psychopath or lacked any human decency. Are you really going to say that all men have a small part in them that feels "Oh man, I wish I can save that rape victim so that I can become a hero and get some pussy later" or "Man, I wish I was the one taking advantage of that minor"? That's insane.

And Drug50 is right, what exactly am I suppose to get by "blasting you"? There's no "clean image" to uphold here, I'm in a forum about P4P for crying out loud. And with a good portion of members being male, unless I'm in the mood for some dick there's no motivation for me to get something nice down the road.

Don't answer that during a job interview.They'll never believe you on account of BS.

Stick to pachinko, Rider. Psychology is not your forte.

Reactions: just4fun and MikeH
Word of Advice: Avoid anyone with a Man Bag. Let experts deal with him.

Stick to silence because it isn't in your nature to be honest.

Ah yes... in psychological terms, that's called projection. Like I said, psych isn't your forte.

Posted any more reviews that you got paid in discounts for recently, Rider?

We're on to you, boyo.

Reactions: MikeH and Simonka
Ah yes... in psychological terms, that's called projection. Like I said, psych isn't your forte.

Posted any more reviews that you got paid in discounts for recently, Rider?

We're on to you, boyo.

Like I have said over and over again (but you seem to have a dick in your ear), if you think any of my reviews are dishonest, tell me what points and I'll be happy to discuss them with you. Until then, you are talking out your ass.

I have a loyal fan base that you do not know about, so I don't need any validation from a troll such as yourself.

Like I have said over and over again (but you seem to have a dick in your ear), if you think any of my reviews are dishonest, tell me what points and I'll be happy to discuss them with you. Until then, you are talking out your ass.

You're a shill and you know it, no matter how much you try to deny it.

And if you think any of us who know what's up are going to let you know which girls let it slip, you've got another thing coming. Like we would really set them up for you to try to exact some petty revenge.

I have a loyal fan base that you do not know about, so I don't need any validation from a troll such as yourself.

Such a narcissist.

Don't see any of them rallying to your defence. :)

Reactions: MikeH
You're a shill and you know it, no matter how much you try to deny it.

And if you think any of us who know what's up are going to let you know which girls let it slip, you've got another thing coming. Like we would really set them up for you to try to exact some petty revenge.

Such a narcissist.

Don't see any of them rallying to your defence. :)
The sexual tension between you guys is amazing

Ah, always look on the bright side of life...

Totally off topic, but after watching A Fish Called Wanda again for the first time in 30 years, I briefly thought about changing my handle to kkkkkkkkken.

Classic!
“Have you got a stutter?”

Reactions: Ken1988
I wonder whether this guy is related to the reports last year about someone deliberately bumping into women in shinjuku station? ( the article do not mention anything about sexual molestation however ):

JR upping security after video shows man intentionally bumping into women at Shinjuku Station
https://www.tokyoreporter.com/japan...s-man-bumping-into-women-at-shinjuku-station/

Butsukariya: Men who purposely crash into women when walking through Japan’s crowded stations | SoraNews24
https://soranews24.com/2018/06/02/b...when-walking-through-japans-crowded-stations/

That was painful to watch.
Someone should teach this guy how to properly grab an ass.
Total beginner level here.

Rare footage taken of a sick crazy man rubbing women's asses on the street. He attacks multiple women, including a maid cafe staff, a mother with a child, and a young student.

The footage at 0.47 is the best shot of this. It's also crazy how he intentionally rams his shoulder into a businessman walking by.

This doesn't just happen on crowded trains, so be careful out there.

Word of advice: If you see this and feel inclined to inflict some Batman-style justice on him,
don't let anything link back to you. If the police find you, you will be in a very precarious position.

Rare footage taken of a sick crazy man rubbing women's asses on the street. He attacks multiple women, including a maid cafe staff, a mother with a child, and a young student.

The footage at 0.47 is the best shot of this. It's also crazy how he intentionally rams his shoulder into a businessman walking by.

This doesn't just happen on crowded trains, so be careful out there.

Word of advice: If you see this and feel inclined to inflict some Batman-style justice on him,
don't let anything link back to you. If the police find you, you will be in a very precarious position.

Although I haven't, kids in high school ran around doing that for fun. As being older weird. A big child.

You were addicted to his size?
Well, he HAS proven himself to the biggest dick we've seen around here in a looooooong time....