For Lesbians

CallMeDaddy1

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm new here
Im half japanese, half black, gay af
I love women lol

I can't seem to find any info for lesbians at all tho
generally looking for a sugar mummy but has anyone heard of mama Katsu for women ?

or just any where I can find a woman to have fun with (while getting paid uno)
I generally love pleasing women but I also fee like japanese women are pretty uncomfortable expressing their sexuality (altho ive heard they're freaks in bed haha)

if anyone knows any where I can get started that'll be great! im not interested in working for a company either. ill rather be independent

Did I mention that I love women ?

Reactions: cpfcse25
I admire the Loud and clear and repeated mention that you like women.

I still think you may get answers from the usual dudes here (« Usual » in the sense they only post to answer to lonely ladies, otherwise they are just lurkers) who may try their luck anyway :)

they would be wasting their time haha

I know theres lots of couples looking for someone to join them too but not interested in that either

I just need women who would pay me to please them haha

Reactions: Frenchy
they would be wasting their time haha

I know theres lots of couples looking for someone to join them too but not interested in that either

I just need women who would pay me to please them haha

got that. buy why such an alias then? « call medaddy1». A bit counter-intuitive dont you think?

Last edited:
how so ?

im a top

I like being called daddy

ahhhhhh I see how that can be counter-intuitive shit

how so ?

im a top

I like being called daddy

ahhhhhh I see how that can be counter-intuitive shit

besides, trust me on that, real daddies are rarely on top , of anything really... :(

Hi! How are you doing?
Perhaps not exactly what you are looking for, but worth a try anyway!
Myself (Aussie guy) and wife (Japanese) both mid 30s, have been looking for 1 or 2 girls, bi or lesbian to join us for a one-off, or semi-regular play on a special birthday, or anniversary.
Happy to compensate for the time and travel.

Wife will be in charge of everything, booking, arranging, communicating on the day. She speaks English and Japanese.
She is looking for someone to join in the bedroom to lick her pussy for her, and to offer her feet and hands for me to help while she gives a footjob. Just light-ish play such as that.

Not sure if that is your thing, but if it is feel free to get in touch!
Cheers,
EJ